1. Samsung Gear 360 (New)
2. The Samsung Gear 360 (New) application is for 360 content creation, viewing and sharing on your smartphone and support all of its features by connecting to Gear 360.
※ This app is compatible with Gear 360 (2017) and Gear 360.
– Connect to and disconnect from Gear 360
– Remote shooting and preview the recording
– View content and save files to a smartphone
– Share the created content to social media services
– Share your best moment using Live Broadcast (only Gear 360 (2017))
– Check Gear 360 status and settings
– Sync Date & Time, GPS data
– Highly compatible with Gear VR
Gear 360 makes high quality 360 videos and photos in a simple way.
Gear 360 lets you easily create, view and share your memorable experiences with high quality 360 videos and photos.
With 360 Live Broadcast, share your best moment in real-time and get live interactions. (Only Gear 360 (2017))
So, you can become the creator of their own virtual reality content to enjoy through Gear VR.
Support Device List:
Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge
Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S6 Edge+, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge,
Galaxy A5 (2017), Galaxy A7 (2017)
– Location: Used for saving location information in recorded content by Gear360.
– Storage: Used for saving or editing recorded content by Gear360.
– Phone: Used to check incoming call during using the viewfinder remotely with Gear360.
– SMS: Used to check receiving SMS or MMS during using the viewfinder remotely with Gear360.
– Contact: Used to share live URL during using live broadcast with Gear360.
※ Some features provided by the Samsung Gear 360 (New) application are only available when Samsung Gear 360 is connected to your mobile device.
※ Supported devices vary depending on your region, operator and device brand. Please check compatible smartphone list at the official Homepage.
※ Live Broadcast feature is requiring Nougat OS update.