Using Samsung Contacts, you can easily and quickly add and manage new contacts, and search for people and businesses you need to contact. The app gives you the following useful features you will love.
Easy, touchless, interactive (Bixby)
Samsung Contacts has finally managed to evolve to understand humans. All you need is just speak! Samsung Contacts will successfully do your voice command.
Stay caught up with your friends (Profile Sharing)
Waste no more time catching up with your friends. The Profile Sharing feature of Samsung Contacts helps keep you informed on all the updates of your friends.
Keep all your business cards on your mobile device (Business Card Scanning)
No need to type all your business cards. Samsung Contacts helps you scan and digitize your business cards into your mobile device. Start scanning now.
The fastest way to explore (Places)
Try Places – it’s an easy and fast way to find contact information for local businesses. The category search recommends nearby coffee shops, restaurants, and other businesses you yet to discover. Places also give you useful information such as addresses and location maps, so that you won’t have trouble getting lost. Have fun!
Search everything at one go (Universal Search)
Universal search, an innovative feature, enables you to search most multiple information on a search query. Name, phone number, email, organization, address, notes, and even places are searchable.
Easy way to preserve your phonebook (Sync)
Save all your contacts onto Samsung account or any other online service providers like Gmail or Outlook. You can’t lose any of it. Samsung Contacts also supports offline backup that allows you to send the backup file in VCF format to your email account.
In addition, the more features are provided:
1) Manage contacts (add, edit, view and remove)
2) Communicate (Voice call, Video call, SMS, Instant Messaging)
3) Block incoming spam phone calls and SMSs
4) Make a call on T9 dialer
5) Search people and phone numbers on T9 Dialer
6) Make and share my profile
7) Update my status message
The most features are globally available, but some features are not currently available in every country or language. See below if the features are supported in your country and language.
– Bixby available countries: Korea, USA
– Places available countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Czech, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States*
* United States: All the mobile network operators except Verizon Mobile