Find useful information quickly and easily without turning the screen on.
Meet the even more upgraded Always On Display in Galaxy S8!
1. AOD content
- The AOD provides a variety of clock designs and information. Use any content you like conveniently.
- Clock: Digital clock, analogue clock, world clock, and Edge clock (You can choose colours and wallpapers.)
- Image: Select an image from Gallery or Smart Select and set it as wallpaper for the AOD screen.
- Provides custom text, date, battery level, app notifications, and song information.
- Experience different widgets on the AOD screen by double-tapping the clock area.
- You can easily play music on the turned off screen or check your schedule and alarm.
- FaceWidgets configuration path: Settings > Lock screen and Security > Information and FaceWidgets > FaceWidgets
3. Active clock
- Provides Active clock that has a running second hand.
4. Pin to AOD
- Pin text and images you wish to remember to the AOD screen. The pinned memo can be easily viewed and deleted.
- You can pin memo to the AOD screen using Reminder and Share via.
5. AOD Themes
- Download AOD-exclusive themes from Theme Store.
- Decorate your AOD screen uniquely with various themes.
(AODService 1.3.14 and 1.4.02 is for the S6 and S7)
(AODService 1.7.34 and 1.7.46 are only for the Note 7)
(AODService 2.0.24 and 2.0.61 are for the S7 with Android 7.0)
( AODService 2.6.49, 2.6.73, 22.214.171.124, 2.6.99 and 126.96.36.199 is for the S8 (Works on the S7 running Nougat).