Samsung may have revealed some Galaxy Note 8 camera features

Home / News / Samsung may have revealed some Galaxy Note 8 camera features

There have been countless rumors about the Galaxy Note 8’s camera. It’s widely believed that the Galaxy Note 8 is going to be Samsung’s first flagship with a dual camera system. We can expect the flagship to come with several new camera features as well, some of which might have been revealed by Samsung itself.

Previous reports have suggested that Samsung Electro-Mechanics will be supplying the dual camera system for the Galaxy Note 8. There’s informational material available on the company’s own website detailing some of the capabilities of its dual camera sensor. It’s highly likely that this sensor might be used for the Galaxy Note 8 so the new flagship may have some of these features.

One of the features powered by this camera module is called “Smart Zoom,” and as per recent reports, it enables 3x optical zoom. The “Refocus” feature is the logical application of a dual camera sensor as it measures depth which can be used to blur the foreground or background after a picture has been taken.

Since the dual camera sensor can absorb more light, it provides better performance in low light conditions. “Perspective View” and “Background Effect” features are also mentioned, they will allow users to apply some creative tricks to their pictures.

It’s possible that the Galaxy Note 8 may come with some or all of the camera features mentioned in Samsung Electro-Mechanics’ informational material. Samsung is going to unveil the Galaxy Note 8 at an event in New York on August 23.

Via Source

Phones 8

maccyb
2 months 16 days ago
maccyb

I would love if it has zoom..

Sbeatzmusic
2 months 16 days ago
Sbeatzmusic
I hope, that they optimize this features well, before pushing them out and the zoom works flawlessly like on my iPhone 7 Plus. Not like putting a hardware button into the S8, while it isn’t even usable in the whole world, because the software is not ready. Samsung made me buy my second iPhone 7 Plus this year, mainly because of the bad quality of speakers. Sorry Samsung but if we pay about 900$ for the plus version we expect some better quality speakers, at least stereo. The Camera of my S8+ (ISOCELL) was worse than the one on my… Read more »
Alucard225
2 months 16 days ago
Alucard225
Oh man ,honestly I do not believe you at all. You want to make us believe that despite the fact that the S8 has the best screen of the market, the double of the memory + the possibility to add a SD card, better headphones, a more finished design, a better camera, a Better battery life, fast charge, just to have stereo HP? Be honest you wanted to buy this Iphone, it’s not because Samsung does not put stereo Hp in the S8. You find the fact that putting as much money for a smartphone that does not have stereo… Read more »
maccyb
2 months 16 days ago
maccyb

You’re wasting your time with your iSheepery in here. We all know what you are.

popetillox
2 months 16 days ago
popetillox

No reason to upgrade…very afraid of 3300mh battery…what a terrible mistake Samsung…I will wait for Note 9 ( if there is, and i can afford it!)

2 months 16 days ago
mattia231

Who said 3300mah? NO ONE

Fremenos
2 months 16 days ago
Fremenos

Samsung need to squeeze an SPen to galaxy s8+, what do you think is going to happen to a battery in it?

viorelianasi
2 months 16 days ago
viorelianasi

I hope that something similar will be available on Galaxy S9, as I’m planning to upgrade my current S7 to it!

wpDiscuz