Firmware based on Android 7.0 beta for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge leaked

Home / News / Firmware based on Android 7.0 beta for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge leaked

Earlier today, we announced that we had a beta Android 7.0 Nougat firmware that we’ve installed on a Galaxy S7. With that, we also compiled a gallery of screenshots to give you an idea of how it would look. From our interaction, the new UX provided a clean, smooth and intuitive experience.

For Galaxy S7/S7 Edge users that would like to test it out for themselves, the S7 version is titled G930FXXU1ZPK4 and the S7 Edge version is G935FXXU1ZPK4.

As a disclaimer, please flash at your own risk. We advise not to flash because the firmware is not fully stable and could potentially cause harm to your device. Strongly recommend waiting til the official update rolls out.

As an added bonus, Samsung just pushed out an OTA update for all beta users in the UK.

Samsung OTA Update 1110

Firmware news 55

churchill100
2 months 26 days ago
churchill100
Hello! Please can somebody help me? I wanted to downgrade my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935P to android Version 6.0.1 so that I can bypass google account manually, but I mistakenly used a firmware of S7 Edge G935T. Now my phone is stock on Android Recovery mode and each time I tried to reboot system I get this at the bottom in red; Supported API: 3 dm-verity verification failed… E:failed to mount /system (invalid argument). I tried to flash it back with the firmware of G935P Android version 6.0.1 but the Odin process keeps failing. Now I tried to factory… Read more »
Kashifahmd
3 months 6 days ago
Kashifahmd

Wait like me for nougat

Luisipimad
5 months 18 days ago
Luisipimad

I need hekp with the ROM for Galaxy A5 SM-A520 for Mexico . there are many options available here, but non of them for Mex. Does anyone here knows if it is possible to install a ROM even if it’s not the Mexico’s official one? Thanks a lot

sslogan
5 months 20 days ago
sslogan

plz help me i have sm-j710fn mobile i try to flash with odin but fail i try all frimewares and oem lock also off and my mobile not on what i do plz any help me

lrollo
5 months 25 days ago
lrollo

I need the appropriate file(s) to upgrade a Galaxy 3.1 tablet GT-P7500 to 4.0.4.

Can anyone provide a URL that’s not contaminated

Hisyamomar
6 months 7 days ago
Hisyamomar

Hi everyone.. im having problem with my galaxy s5. The build number is (sm-g900).. i was thinking why it appear like that.. i cant find any suitable firmware for my phone as all thefirmware shown in this website only for other build number such as (sm-g900f) ,(sm-g900h) (sm-g900h).. can anyone help me?

pitu31
6 months 17 days ago
pitu31

lo flashe y sigue en el logo que hago

pitu31

10 months 5 days ago
preet9638

from where i can find 4.0.3 file for GT-I9100P

Francoi89
11 months 20 hours ago
Francoi89

Hello, I flashed the Nougat beta 1 to my g930f, but the Samsung apps doesn’t work, S Health says device compromised, and My Knox says the same, even though the Knox counter is still 0 and status says official, how can I check whats wrong?

rosenkrieger
11 months 1 day ago
rosenkrieger

I can now answer my own question: “Will users with the leaked Beta and installed via ODIN get OTA Update”. The sad answer: NO.

Only users who officially applied for the Samsung Beta (does not matter if they then installed it manually with Odin or waited for the Push Notification) are able to update the Beta via OTA.

Lets hope the 3rd Beta also leaks (the 2nd Beta supposedly only fixed Facebook related issues).

dj_impalas
11 months 1 day ago
dj_impalas

Is this official beta? And no knox count ?

rosenkrieger
11 months 1 day ago
rosenkrieger

Official and it does NOT trip the knox count.

BUT – you will NOT get OTA Updates of other betas. Currently there is a 2nd Update out, but anyone with the leaked beta (and not on the beta program from Samsung) will not get this update :-/

klaw24
11 months 8 days ago
klaw24

How about S7 T-Mobile? Will sammobile post that Android 7 firmware too?

Jaysus
11 months 11 days ago
Jaysus

i’ve installed it in german s7 edge as well, works like charm, no problems until now. battery life better than with marshmallow

djshab
11 months 12 days ago
djshab

hi peeps , can any tell me if this leaked rom allows the continued use of the S7 EDGE Gear VR … the beta testing version does warn that connection to the Gear VR headset and the running of the Gear VR app is NOT possible until the official 7.0 is released. And finally if I may ? if I install this leaked Rom using Odin 12 will my S7 edge receive all the updates etc after I’ve installed it. Thanks , in advance , for your advice guys and gals 🙂

rosenkrieger
11 months 13 days ago
rosenkrieger
Installed the Beta on my S7 Edge (Unlocked/Germany) without problems (with Odin 3.12.x). Working smoothly at the moment. Everything works just fine (Wifi, Calls, Blueooth, etc) and I kinda of like the new fonts and visuals. Only thing I hate is the new weather/clock widget. On Marshmallow it was one unit (Clock + Weather) now they are two widgets and they do not look good next to each other. Again, this is a beta. Things WILL not work, things WILL not look okay, etc. I also hope they bring the customizing option of Good Lock to the notification area so… Read more »
rmbln01
11 months 13 days ago
rmbln01

Just finished installing this Beta Firmware and everything seems to be working fine, (wifi, bluetooth, calls, text messaging).
Will test further and see if there will be apps not working.

It’s always my way not to include the BL when flashing beta firmwares on my phone.
Working great so far.

11 months 13 days ago
kamaljain

Downloaded And flashed and worked .for starters wow Samsung have done great job on UI but they have gave touch of IOS .works for me. Beta have a lot of glitches. Battery drain like leaked water tap , network issue , call doesn’t connect , LTE doesn’t not work in India. And other small glitches. Still it’s beta ..ive tasted Android nougat. So again rolling back to Marshmallow. Till final and official release. Bye bye nougat .hola marshmallow.

roody03
11 months 13 days ago
roody03

I’m trying it should Samsung make changes in toggle like note 7 minimize and maximize Wi-Fi and other to choose what we want
Note 7 was best smart phone

Fenixdudu
11 months 13 days ago
Fenixdudu

Será que tem idioma Português do Brasil ? …. …. To pensando em fazer essa atualização.

rosenkrieger
11 months 13 days ago
rosenkrieger

I wonder what will happen if you flash the leaked firmware and Samsung brings out another Update to the beta. Will it update the phones with leaked firmware as well?!

prsten
11 months 13 days ago
prsten

I cant wait, come on Samsung move on…

mustaf0aboud
11 months 12 days ago
mustaf0aboud

You don’t have to, You could download it now.

inphamus114
11 months 13 days ago
inphamus114

After the approval of the registration, It will be shipped sequentially.
– SPR : 11/9~
– VZW : 11/11~
– TMO : 11/14~

mean-machine
11 months 13 days ago
mean-machine

The beta has installed without any issues on my UK phone. In the beginning everything is too large, but can be nicely scaled to be smaller.

wpDiscuz