SamMobile is looking for news writers!
Here at SamMobile, we are dedicated to bringing our readers the latest scoop on everything related to Samsung’s mobile devices, and we are currently looking to hire a news writer that can contribute towards that end. If you’re a fan/user of Samsung devices and have the writing skills to, you know, write about them, then this could be your chance to get in on the internet’s largest source of Samsung news, leaks and rumors.
The news writer position is paid, and a news writer must meet the following requirements:
- • First and foremost, you must have a good command of the English language. We cannot emphasize this enough – occasional errors are acceptable, but you must have the basic grammar skills that are expected from any writer/reporter (hint: if you have habits such as writing twitter instead of Twitter, it’s probably best not to apply.)
- • A passion for Samsung devices and news. You don’t need to own a Samsung device, but you should have an idea of what has been going on in the world of Samsung’s many different mobile products.
- • Free time to contribute 1-3 articles each day. There is no set time for when you can write, but if you think you won’t be available for, let’s say, two or three days of the week, it’s probably best to not apply in the first place. Weekends are not mandatory.
- • Prior experience writing for any technology website, preferably mobile-related. This isn’t a requirement, but would be a plus point.
- • WordPress knowledge.
- • Two personally written news articles based on the following sources (short and sweet articles that are to the point, but not too short): Apple wins $120 million in patent lawsuit against Samsung | Leaked photos show off the aluminum-clad Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime
- • The device you’re currently using (again, doesn’t need to be a Samsung.)
- • Your location, and the time frame you will be available in.
- • Links to articles you may have written on other websites, if any.