Update your Galaxy S II T-Mobile USA to Android 4.1.2
Samsung has just started to push Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update to the Galaxy S II (T-Mobile USA). The Galaxy S II is the best-selling Android device of 2011 and has a very large user base that’s why Samsung keeps on updating this device with all the new Android versions as they want to provide the Galaxy S II users with their best support experience.
Update your Galaxy S II by Samsung KIES or OTA.
Some of the Enhancements in the new Jelly Bean Update:
– Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
– Full User Interface Revamp (Same UI as of the Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II)
– TouchWiz Nature UX
– Samsung’s S Cloud services
– Improved Camera features
– New Lockscreen With Many Customization Options
– New Features like Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
– New Widgets (From Galaxy S III)
– 2 Home screen modes
– New Notification bar With More Notification Toggles
– Google Now
Information about the firmware: