T-Mobile US users update your Galaxy Note II to Android 4.1.2
Samsung just updated their Galaxy Note II in US to Android 4.1.2. Android 4.1.2 gives the device a boost of new features. The Galaxy Note uses a 5.55´´ Super AMOLED HD display a quad-core processor and a 8 megapixel camera. The next version of the Galaxy Note II is expected around August but before that enjoy Android 4.1.2 on your current Galaxy Note II.
Some of the Android 4.1.2 new features:
- Android 4.1.2 – JZO54K
- New Additions in notification Toggles
- Notification Panel can now be customized
- Brightness Slider in Notification Panel Can Now Be Disabled
- Multi-View Can now be disabled
- Browser Is Smoother Then Before
- Status Bar has been changed from Grey to Black
- Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
- New Ink Effect On Lockscreen
- New Group Cast Application
Information about the firmware:
Of course is the firmware also downloadable trough our firmware page!