Galaxy Note II LTE receives Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update, Lots of new features
Samsung releases Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the Galaxy Note II LTE GT-N7105.
Samsung has just started to push Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update to the International Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE GT-N7105. The Galaxy Note II LTE is one of the best sellings Android Device of 2012 and has a very large user base that’s why Samsung keeps on updating this device with all the new Android versions as they want to provide the Galaxy Note II users with their best support experience.
You might not be able to update your device to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean right away as the update is rolling out in phases. So, it might not yet be available for your country or network provider (If Your device is Carrier branded) but don’t worry the update will arrive soon.
Some of the Android 4.1.2 new features:
- Android 4.1.2 – JZO54K
- New Additions in Notifcation Toggles
- Notification Panel can now be customized
- Brightness Slider in Notification Panel Can Now Be Disabled
- Multi-View Can now be disabled
- Browser Is Smoother Then Before
- Status Bar has been changed from Grey to Black
- Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
- New Ink Effect On Lockscreen
- New Group Cast Application
Keep an eye on @SamKiesUpdates to get the latest information on Official Firmwares for your Samsung device.
You can update your Galaxy Note II through Samsung KIES or by using OTA.
Official Firmware Details:
Android Version: 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K
Screenshots (Based on N7100)
Video (Later Today)
Extra Video (Based on Galaxy Note II N7100)