HOT: Casing problems Galaxy S III under guarantee

Home / News / HOT: Casing problems Galaxy S III under guarantee

Samsung Benelux told tweakers.net that they wil investigate all problems of the Galaxy S III according the casing problems.
Samsung will repair all phones under guarantee.
Because the reason is still a question will Samsung investigate every phone.

We asked an hour ago how many people have the same problem.
In only one hour we got 20 retweets.
Let us know if you have the same problem and what Samsung told you after you dropped the phone of at the repair center.

The Galaxy S III is Samsung latest HIGH-END smartphone at the moment with a huge 4.8 SUPER AMOLED HD screen and a Quad-Core processor.

via

Phones 17

trackback
3 years 2 months ago
Hamburger-Blog » Samsung Galaxy S3 mit Problemen – Gehäuserahmen bekommt Risse

[…] Himmel entstanden und nicht etwa durch Stürze, was die Sache natürlich nicht besser macht. Samsung bestätigte inzwischen, dass es sich bei derartigen Rissen um Garantiefälle handelt und ihr das Gerät bei […]

trackback
3 years 7 months ago
Samsung Galaxy S3: Risse im Gehäuse sind Garantiefall | android-hilfe.de

[…] HOT: Casing problems Galaxy S III under guarantee | SamMobile […]

louai93
4 years 8 months ago
louai93

I have the same issue, the cracks on mine are on either side. They are quite thin and unnoticeable at first glance but they are definitely there. I am just glad I am not the only one with this issue. I though it was a result of me accidentally damaging my phone or something.

Josho
Josho

Hi i have cracks on all corners of my galaxy s3 samsung uk say this can not fixed under the guarantee

derhoden
derhoden

This is bullshit !!! How can you make a phone for 800$ with defects like this ?

salbert
salbert

My s2 also have hair thin crack at top frame. my friend’s note has same problem. hope samsung will do their job.

bbhershey
bbhershey
I got my SGS3 blue from Carphone Warehouse 3 weeks ago and straight away I bought a protective case and screen protector. This afternoon I discovered a crack in the frame near the micro USB port so I went to the branch where I bought my phone to have it fixed or replaced. After contacting the Carephone Warehouse customer service, the manager told me that he can do nothing and I have to accept that simply because the customer service told him that this is the first time they have heard about this issue !!!. I was unhappy so I… Read more »
ferox2000
ferox2000

Like Gaspernemec, I have these cracks in every corner of the phone.

But the problem mentioned in the article is for these cracks or for other ones?

sanjay143420
sanjay143420

not got this prob..not yet atleast.hope i dont -_- don’t wanna give my phone to the damn repair center.been using a case since day one now i’m surely not gonna remove it.

majovizcaino1
majovizcaino1

Does Samsung will repair all phones under guarantee in india also… coz i do have the same problem on my phone..

Breno37
Breno37

These look like physical damages to the phone. Samsung’s warranty states they don’t cover physical damage. I wonder how people convinced them they didn’t do it themselves.

king004
king004

One month ago I found the same problem with my wife’s Galaxy S3 and got replacement.

tunjay
tunjay

I have those cracks on every corner of the phone, however i read somewhere those are normal because of the manufacturing proces used…allthough, they dont disturb me, im using a case

kidangel
kidangel

I’have similar problem on my gs3 and the service center told me if aren’t sure that repair without paying! :S

ImpostorDoctor
ImpostorDoctor

My s2 which i bought last august also had this problem IMO its due to heating of display and glassd due to excess use and this produce small hair thin cracks in outer display frame, bt my new s2 which i bought 2months back has good frame arround display and doesn’t have single crack.

ideechaniz
5 years 3 months ago
ideechaniz

Perhaps finally Samsung may goodbye to plastic.

lbolfan
5 years 3 months ago
lbolfan

I had a similar problem in my galaxy s2 ….. And still having this problem in my galaxy note …hope samsung does something to note also and s2 as well ..as these were also flagship models.
Thanks…..