New Android 4.0.3 leak by Samsung for SGS2: I9100XXLP2.

The day after friday 13th…
After our release of I9100XXLP1 are we proud to bring a newer version!!!
Damn one day after…
Yes the SamMobile crew is working all day!
Nevermind it is weekend or not today the release of I9100XXLP2.
This version is again a bit more stable, we create a small movie of I9100XXLP2. (see below)

Things that you need to know about this firmware…
- Faceunlock is back.
- Option to use taskmaneger.
- Interface: Nothing in case of XXKPA.
- Battery: Battery feels better.
- Faster: Phones looks faster.
- Touch: Touch response is better.
The overall score about this fw is good.

Samsung created this rom on January 10 2012.
As the tilte say: This FW is based on Android 4.0.3
If you want you could download this firmware via our firmware page.
And if you want to discuss this rom use our brand new forums!

www.SamMobile.com/firmware

It seems that Samsung is working very hard on their Android 4.0 update for SGS2.
Samsung is still using their own TW software.
Lots of Android fans are not happy.
Samsung combinate a lot of Android 4.0.3 tweaks in their own TW.
This will keep the owner happy because the owner knows TW.

Check below some screenshots and of course our movie!

Firmware news 151

3 years 2 months ago

[…] für das Android Smartphone der Südkoreaner nicht von SamMobile, sondern von TeamVillain. Aber bei SamMobile gibt es natürlich den Download der neuen Android […]

Samsung Galaxy S2-Android 4.0.3 Firmware XXLP2 leaked | Android-Ice Cream-SandwichAndroid-Ice Cream-Sandwich
3 years 3 months ago

Samsung Galaxy S2: Neuer Firmware-Leak | android-hilfe.de
3 years 3 months ago

[…] man bei Samsung sehr fleissig – uns soll das nur recht sein. Die inoffizielle Treibersoftware gibt es hier, Garantie und Gewährleistung ist wie immer ausgeschlossen. Wer sich nicht mit der Materie auskennt […]

Android 4.0.3 voor Samsung Galaxy S II gelekt - Androidplanet.nl
3 years 9 months ago

[...] website SamMobile is in het bezit gekomen van een Android 4.0.3 rom voor de Samsung Galaxy S II. Android 4.0.3 brengt [...]

regisjane
5 years 4 months ago

I also flashed XXLP6, so far so good a stable rom, but music player becomes unresponsive after two songs, unable to connect to samsung to check for updates. Overall it is a good release.

nextrow

Have installed android 4.0.3 lp6. Iam using it for 2 days
Now. Pretty good everything works, even gps, i did factoryreset.
Iam using it for daily use, its pretty stable and fast!

Only one thing, tw is on it. Colours dont match. In menu its black and when you go
Futher in menu everything become blue like ics style! Its not nearly for the official release.

But everything works, i would say: “try it out NOW”

ultma
5 years 4 months ago

Andriod 4.0.3 xxlp6 is good but gps doesnt work so no satnav which i use a hell of alot so uninstalling. Have towait til the next one. Oh well

nextrow

There is a newer version. Andriod 4.0.3 xxlp6

harigalaxy

please gime me official ROM Ice cream sanwich for Galaxy S2

by the way LP2 very very NO recomended too many bug :hammers

Mohammed Muzaffar
5 years 4 months ago

SO i changed my official samsung rom 2.3.6…Please update some nice roms for daily usage..we cant use it..

Mohammed Muzaffar
5 years 4 months ago

i installed your firmware 4.0.3 updated on jan10th by yesterday and cant use for one day cause ma phone hangs and force close i am unable to create ma Email whn the screen comes it hangs and clsed unexpectly..so waiting for the official rom

nextrow
5 years 4 months ago

Samsung is still using their own TW software. Lots of Android fans are not happy. But in the real world maybe 5% of all Samsung Galaxy S II owners takes care about updates. Samsung combinate a lot of Android 4.0.3 tweaks in their own TW.

Thats not true! 5% never!
Its because nobody wanna rigister to a forum and say: “he, **** tw”

nextrow

?

rolandob
5 years 4 months ago

is marked as custom rom and shows up the yellow triangle?
I need JIG to reset the counter with this rom?

romsgalaxy s2

vpn not working ?what?

vuharish

Hi,

I am in India. I have downloaded and installed the ICS ver. I9100XXLP2 from Open Europe and even after restarting the phone many time MARKET still showing SERVER Err :( help me please.

dmarics
5 years 4 months ago

Correcting my previous post. 3g and data doesnt work on optus. couldnt find a modem file to make it work.
Hooefully they fix it and make it work.

fsamoggia

Hi guys,
Can someone tell me if the scrollable calendar widget has improved or still quite laggy? Is the touchwizz more fluid going through screens if you have widgets such ascalendar, picture frames and weather? Thanks!

md.tahir
5 years 4 months ago

Tested it now for almost 10 days. Nice for testing but not good for daily usage.
so reverted back to 2.3.6
@Danny : When is the new firmware coming now?

ajguimba
5 years 4 months ago

Hi guys could you help me to down grade again my SG2 to the old FW because ICS is not stable.

Thank you.

dmarics
5 years 5 months ago

For the Australians out there who want to try it.

I installed ICS 4.0.3 and had no 3g.
So installed the 2.3.5 modem file (that i knew worked) with this latest ICS 4.0.3 and CSC file.
Seems to get data over 3g ok now and seems to work ok now.

There are still bugs with it as people are saying above.

Looking forward to a more stable release, with updated icons and performance.
For a beta version it works ok, but not the best. 2.3.5 is better so far.

ajguimba
5 years 5 months ago

I updated my SG2 yesterday i have more see not working well like, camera, Bluetooth, HD wallpaper, Internet Browser, Signal Indicator, when I browse internet the samsung sg 2 automatic restart itself.

hrahioui
5 years 5 months ago

Ther is a bugs with the use of 3G connexion i hope that will be solv in the next version

nextrow
5 years 5 months ago

Amen brother from a other motha

rootmachine
5 years 5 months ago

Tested it now for 10 days. Nice for testing but not good for daily usage. Problems changing between Wi-Fi and GSM, some times it is just not getting data, needs reboot. Sometimes having bluetooth problems, SGS2 then is hanging and car audio ist waiting for data. Once phone problem I was not able to hear the other person, but he was able to hear me. Very slow reconnection on bluetooth device when connection was lost. TW crashed very often, mostly restarted fast, but sometimes I had just a black screen with only the top bar. Sometimes TW was so slow starting, I saw for 5 or 6 seconds the ics screen :) Maybe TW is just the problem on ics.

Summer Deal! One year SamMobile Premium from €60 for €50! Summer Deal! One year SamMobile Premium from €60 for €50! X