New Android 4.0.3 leak by Samsung for SGS2: I9100XXLP1.

Friday 13th is not always a bad day!
We of Sammobile just released our new I9100XXLP1/OXALP1 rom by Samsung.
This rom is based on Android 4.0.3 and coms from January 9 2012.

Yeah oke, but what are the changes?
/ Interface: Nothing in case of XXKPA.
/ Battery: Battery feels better.
/ Faster: Phones looks faster.
/ Touch: Touch response is better.
/ Overall: Firmware more stable but still with some bugs.
/ Facelock: Working.
/ Task: Task maneger is back. Interface:

Download here the ROM: www.SamMobile.com/firmware
Talk here about the rom: https://www.sammobile.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3118

See below our message some screenshots and a small movie.

Firmware news 26

kirikde
kirikde

Hey can i use this FW if i live in Mexico?

roy.hescobar
roy.hescobar

Get rid of touchwiz next time i buy a google phone! Only 3 months till ma contract is over jippie!

aka29
aka29

I’m stunned how on the 9 th of january, Samsung Hasn’t produced a stable release yet, when it’s suppose to be available on February/March…
XXLP2 is even more buggier…

anas_crazydude0101
anas_crazydude0101

pls ditch TW.. it sucks on ICS..

koolunni83
koolunni83

Okay i need to control myself i cant keep formatting my phone everytime there is a new firmware!!! okay this will be last…

ma_krause
ma_krause

Hi all

if anybody needs a guide on installation check this

thx1155
thx1155

As I said, you have and you will have different options: Stock firmware, CM, MIUI, … (I am not expert, i don’t know how many more). So what are you complaining for ? For me, you are like a babies crying to have a new toy.

kitoko
kitoko
To those who think that it’s childish/stupid to not want TW even though we have Samsung phone. What we demand isn’t pure ICS Launcher, what we want is a new enhanced TW with new features and a better use interface, to give us the feel that this is indeed a new system. When I tried this I was surprised at how much it resembles gingerbread, it was a total turn off for me. I don’t want TW out of the picture, rather I want them to make it different?! new look, new features, new tweaks. I mean they need to… Read more »
rotherdrummer
rotherdrummer

when i using 2.3.5 rom then i back up after that y i cannot restore on 4.0.3 rom???

ahmeddesign
ahmeddesign

I think SGS2 is a really good hardware phone. I think that samsung have only a really important thing to learn about. Give user the possibility to choose the interface they want. Touchwiz is orrible, and make a new firmware for a phone without change the interface is the bad thing you can do. So samsung make a new touchwiz and left people the possibility to choose between standard interface and samsung one. In that way you can know what people prefer. Samsung left people choose and apple will be on your knee….

maskman
maskman

Sincerely, i won’t buy smartphones from samsung anymore. I dont think it is a honest company. Always trying copy Apple and others brands. It’s as if there, had not designers. They don’t care about innovation. Look a HTC phone. Look HTC Sense. You see innovation there. They didn’t copy anyone. So, lets stop supports copycats companies. This is immoral. Lets support innovation! Samsung sees only profits, and nothing more. “Why create if we can copy? Don’t waste your time!”. I think this phrase is printed on the president’s office of Samsung.

postbalu
postbalu

At least with this rom the leds no keeps lights on after power off, how happens in the XXKPA, were i had to use a CK. Now nobody needs to remove battery…lol.

viniciusluiz
viniciusluiz

XXKLP1….XXKLP2…XXKLR4….XXLLLKJLLLL???????

viniciusluiz
viniciusluiz

Start triming up the lawn now, or you are going to get further behind even if you have a transparent mobiles.

viniciusluiz
viniciusluiz
One thing I hate is the wait (for stable firmware release). I live in Thailand. I know and have seen the Samsung Nexus version of Thailand and if they have done a firmware for a Samsung maching then what is the delay with the rest of the freakin phones! You guys got 2.3.6 for Note down in Thailand, yes? Just release the d.. thing because I am not going to get Nexus because SGS2 is more powerful in everyway accept the HD screen that Samsung is banking on(it was your mistake actually). Samsung shoulld have release a high end phone,… Read more »
montydeno
montydeno
draco1981
draco1981

This is exciting ! with every Rom they release we are one stgep closer to a stable ROM !! woo hoo

Arnout
Arnout

666deimos, There was no problem with touchwiz @ gingerbread.
But on ICS theme, it just sucks…

kotkot 2552
kotkot 2552

First of all, its good to see, thats samsung is working ICS.. But lets face it!
Just wait for the final release, cus all the 4.0.x i tryed, keeps crashing apps!
Not worth to try any of those.
Im back to 2.3.5 For me that the most stable version! No crashes, No bugs..
And cmon ppl, what are u guys complaining about samsungs TW. If u dont like the TW, why did u guys choose for samsung in the first place. Stop crying…

moonzir87
moonzir87

wikiya is right we wanna have a choice between the original ICS launcher and the TW…..

mill
mill

It’s 4.0.3 They will correct it ASAP I guess 😉

eltonribeiro
eltonribeiro

This news says “based on Android 4.0.3” but the firmware database says “4.0.1”!

What’s right?

thx1155
thx1155

Funny how many people (children?) have Samsung phone, and they don’t want Samsung software on it. I don’t think Samsung software is the best, but there are so many other possibilities. I appreciate efforts by Samsung to give us latest Android OS asap.

DannyD
DannyD

Why should samsung do that?
Think before you post!
Maybe 1% need it.

idioost
idioost

SHIT SHIT… AGAIN TOCHWIZ 🙁 WHY SAMSUNG THING TW GOOD…ITS LOOK LIKE OLD AND UGLY..WE ALL WANT ORIGINALITY ICS LAUNCHER ICON AND SAME FEELING… UNDERSTAND SAMSUNG… THIS TIME

wpDiscuz