SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped

Thanks

Angry Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped

I receive this error, only when I go to the "call settings">"answering/ending calls">"answer calls using voice". When I try to activate this "answer calls using voice" menu, the telephone gives black screen for a few second and says "unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped. Not many apps installed. Restarted several times. Deleted cache. Always the same error. What are the possible reasons/solutions for this problem? I'm using UK's latest ROM, but my phone is TUR. On the other hand, I did reinstall the update three times. No way! The same error, but "only" in that setting.
    Thank you for your help.

Thanks
    I think the rom file you downloaded is corrupted, try again downloading it, and installing it

Thanks
    Thanked 2,766 Times in 2,607 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by msazak [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I receive this error, only when I go to the "call settings">"answering/ending calls">"answer calls using voice". When I try to activate this "answer calls using voice" menu, the telephone gives black screen for a few second and says "unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped. Not many apps installed. Restarted several times. Deleted cache. Always the same error. What are the possible reasons/solutions for this problem? I'm using UK's latest ROM, but my phone is TUR. On the other hand, I did reinstall the update three times. No way! The same error, but "only" in that setting.
    Thank you for your help.
    Go into Recovery Mode and Clear Cache before rebooting.
    If that doesn't work. Backup your phone and Factory Reset.

Thanks
    Id didn't work
    I spent 3 hours to customize my phone. Other than reinstalling, any solutions will be appreciated.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Go into Recovery Mode and Clear Cache before rebooting.
    If that doesn't work. Backup your phone and Factory Reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by MutluTEKIR [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I think the rom file you downloaded is corrupted, try again downloading it, and installing it

Thanks
    Thanked 2,766 Times in 2,607 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by msazak [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Id didn't work
    I spent 3 hours to customize my phone. Other than reinstalling, any solutions will be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Have you frozen or removed items using Titanium backup on a rooted phone?
    The Connections manager is needed, so if removed you will have to reflash your phone.

Thanks
    I didn't do anything. I didn't mess up with third party apps. I didn't root my phone, either. I just downloaded the firmware, and by pressing volume down+home+power buttons, I installed 4.1.2 ROM via Odin. That's all. Except that problem, everything is flawless. My phone is fast. And I don't install so many apps.
    How to flash my phone? What does flashing mean? Will I lose my data?
    Thanks.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to msazak For This Useful Post:

33rahul (04-05-2013)

Thanks
    I consider your problem but for that you need to check your Android smartphone call setting where you found the path of this error if you found the path of com.Android.Phone then remove this path and restart your phone but before restart your phone please clear your phone cache memory.This process will give you the good solution of this problem.
    Last edited by lennondevid; 01-02-2013 at 10:23.

Thanks
    Hello,

May be you can try to perform a format /system before wipe data/Factory reset and then install a ROM and wipe cache/Dalvik/fix permissions ?

It solved my problem when I tried to install twice (why did I do that ...) ac!d audio engine wich was always force closing.

Regards!

P.S. : tips of the day : do NEVER try to install aroma Ac!d Audio Engine on 4.2.x, it doesn't just support that version so far.
    Ubuntu (ancient Bantou, part of African family language) : I am what I am because of who we are ALL.