SamMobile Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gt-i5503

Thanks

Gt-i5503

i would like to know about my phone's new update to 2.3.I have updated my galaxy GT-I5503 form 2.1 to 2.2 via samfirmware update.Thanks a lot for that update.the phone has only 170 internal memmory and all the apps are not movable to sd card.So the phone is very slow.I will be pleased if i get to know about the 2.3 ginger bread update because i heard 2.3 supports the apps moves to sd..Please let me know aboyt this asps..

Thank you

Thanks

2.3? sure? i only update to 2.2 froyo..

but froyo support move 2 sd if u root ur i5503 like mine.. i have no problem moving the apps to sd card even on 2.2 froyo..
    i havent see any 2.3 release for this phone..

Thanks
    pls tell me how to root ..any softwares?pls let me knw

Thanks
    how to root my galaxy i5503? pls reply. thanks!

Thanks
    Only works until froyo Firmware.

1. Download and Install [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

2. After installation, Open the App and click on install button
    (Remember to check Install from 3rd party providers in the Settings>Applications>Unknown Sources)

3.You´re done.

If it doesn´t work´, do it with SuperOne click. Search Google for that.
    Last edited by OguzT; 06-11-2011 at 14:48.
    [B]Read the rules || Search before opening a thread || Use the "Thanks" - Button || Firmware-Page

Thanks
    can someone gives me links for froyo update?mine is galaxy 5 I5503

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mahesh ramachandran [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i would like to know about my phone's new update to 2.3.I have updated my galaxy GT-I5503 form 2.1 to 2.2 via samfirmware update.Thanks a lot for that update.the phone has only 170 internal memmory and all the apps are not movable to sd card.So the phone is very slow.I will be pleased if i get to know about the 2.3 ginger bread update because i heard 2.3 supports the apps moves to sd..Please let me know aboyt this asps..

Thank you
    Mahesh you can move your apps to sdcard in 2.2 also ,you just need to go into the settings>manage application> then press on the app and there you'll find move to sd option

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vincenta8fm [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    but froyo support move 2 sd if u root ur i5503 like mine.. i have no problem moving the apps to sd card even on 2.2 froyo..
    i havent see any 2.3 release for this phone..
    you don't need to root your phone those who are using 2.2 but move2sd is not a system app which requires root permission so for those who need extra functionality can root their phone but if you don't known what root exactly does so i request you to learn more about root access and then you can root your phone if must

Thanks
    super one click root find at XDA