SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3

    Question help to change BADA to ANDROID For wave 2 GT-S8530

    hello
    i have a phone wave 2 GT-S8530 with systeme BADA
    i want to change the OS of the phone to Android
    Please help me if is it possibal
    Thx
    waiting for a good answer [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  2. #2
    Senior Member redabonna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    223
    There is no final badadroid OS for wave II .. and many features are missed yet..badadroid still Alpha for wave II ..so.patience
    my regards...

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3
    thx
    i have some one say to me its possibal to install android in wave II but i will loose calls & wifi (just use application only)
    No Calls , No Wifi ....

  4. #4
    Senior Member redabonna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by woldchaf [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    thx
    i have some one say to me its possibal to install android in wave II but i will loose calls & wifi (just use application only)
    No Calls , No Wifi ....
    yes ..this is true ... so.i was right when i said..patience

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3
    i will wait
    thnk you so much

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3
    All topics about .mxf, this article mainly discuss on how to convert [ Login above or register to see download links. ] on mac and windows, with it you can free convert mxf to avi (audio-video interleaved) , HD avi video with the resolution of 1920*1080, 1440*1080, 1280*720 and 960*540, mxf to 3D video.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by redabonna [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    yes ..this is true ... so.i was right when i said..patience
    Quote Originally Posted by redabonna [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    There is no final badadroid OS for wave II .. and many features are missed yet..badadroid still Alpha for wave II ..so.patience
    my regards...
    any update on this?

  8. #8
    Super Moderator yakapa40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,012
    hello DarRay
    for badadroid please see on XDA :[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12
    Thanks yakapa40 for the response. Seems like a lot dev going on that topic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •