SamMobile Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: LiteRemix XXLG1 v4.2.1 based on Nexus / Hero355 (03/07/2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skrcer1 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Can you add a RTL csc? Or Can I use a RTL csc from one of your other firmwares?
    Not possible, sorry. The new white keyboard is incompatible with RTL languages. Sofienne is currently working [ Login above or register to see download links. ].

Thanks
    hello king.When i touch the quick panel my wave restarts!!!any solution?thank you

Thanks
    ok great thanks!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dim650 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hello king.When i touch the quick panel my wave restarts!!!any solution?thank you
    Bad as this is, I can only suggest doing a full flash again. Which edition are you using (v3.99 or v4)? Also was that problem there from the start?

Thanks
    Re-Download Kies and recognizes the phone tanks King.

Thanks
    Feedback: I'm using the 3.99 and i can't add any acounts. Gmail returns this error: "Service not available" , ~"network error"~ (translated from german, dont know if it's the right thing in english.

Thanks
    i'm use v.4. This problem persist from the beggining.thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maltumbo [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Feedback: I'm using the 3.99 and i can't add any acounts. Gmail returns this error: "Service not available" , ~"network error"~ (translated from german, dont know if it's the right thing in english.
    Samsung servers, these are slowly going to hell :-/. Anyways, what you could do is do a full flash again, this time with the [ Login above or register to see download links. ]. Or just a factory reset.

And, I know, everone hates full flashing and factory resets, and I also don't give that advice easily. You may thank Samsung themselves for the update hell that you're going through. I did encounter most of the problems described on here myself first hand trying various CFWs (like the Turko v6 and v8 and my own creations) and with stock roms. Anyways, good luck!
    Last edited by _king_; 07-11-2012 at 21:25.

Thanks
    Good afternoon.
    In the post left a msm v3, because he had not seen that v4 was already being launched. Congratulations on the new job.
    I'm having the same problem with Kies, I'll install this v4 to see if I can access the kies. I'm using the TurcoV8.
    As I said, it may be updates kies. When I returned to an old version worked, but now neither the old version opens.
    Well, if not, I'll have to go back to last CFW she wore because she was able to get into Kies (TurcoV5).
    But first I'll try the new V3. Some will have to work.
    Congratulations again.

Thanks
    What about the problem with the battery calibration ( when i turn off the phone and restart i have less battery then before) could you fix it or is it not possible to change?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast