First time installing CyanogenMod 9 to your Galaxy S II, or coming from another ROM:
- READ FAQs: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
- Make sure you're running ICS bootloaders lower than LPH: Download (flash as PDA with odin or extract and $ sudo heimdall flash --primary-boot boot.bin --secondary-boot Sbl.bin)
- make sure you're running a proper working CWM like the one from CM7
- Copy GApps and CM9 ZIPs to your internal SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash CM9 zip
- Flash GApps zip
- DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your calendar sync will not work)
- Don't restore Apps using Titanium Backup!
[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
Last edited by wing85; 24-07-2012 at 00:46.
The Following User Says Thank You to wing85 For This Useful Post: