Flash guide for p3100 Please !
I have downloaded the firmware for p3100, but I don't know how to flash them.
I have seen flash guide for some of the tablets and it is missing for p3100.
Can some one help me on how to flash the full P3100DDALE1_P3100ODDALE1_INU.tar.md5 file using ODIN. ( Actually i would like to downgrade, because my wifi is not getting connected some time, after I upgraded to 4.0.4. It will get connected if i restart WiFi for couple of times )
I have download the Flasher app from samfirmware, and it has lots of options which i don't understand. I am newbie.
Thanks in advance.
i need flash guide for gt-p3100
yes the same problem here need guide flash pleassssse
[QUOTE=XanonymousX;39578]yes the same problem here need guide flash pleassssse[/QUOTE
Download official 4.0.4 Rom aprox 786 mib from sammobile firmware page. Or update-Samsung mobile web page. (You have to be in patience)
Download flasher Odin from sammobile page or anywhere from web.
Format your phone to get factory reset by recovery mode. (See last option in this post)
1. Unzip downloaded file on desktop or a suitable place of yours.
2. Open Odin
3. Connect your phone in download mode. (You have to install driver of this phone first. For this you can install kies.)
---- Download mode - how will you go?
Ans- shut down your phone press volume down button along with power.
4. Click On PDA and select *-Home.tar.md5 file.
5. Don't tick on reparations. Rest is ok.
6. Chek whether com port is turning yellow or not.
7. Click on start ....
8. Sit back. After finishing it will reboot automatically.
9. Dont remove your tab from computer until a pass message comes.
8. You have done. first boot will take time. If stuck on boot, long press power and and volume up button, come into recovery mode.choose Format and factory reset option. And then yes option.
9. Reboot your phone. And done.
I have done mine successfully. Do rite way, I am not responsible for any damage. Don't worrie everything will fine.
and what if it says
<0> Create File...
<1> StartThread Detected : 1
<0> Destroy instant..
<0> Killed timer
and an msg comes saying "an unnamed files was not found" ?
You don't need to use the PIT file ?
Does these steps stop the warranty ?
Tags for this Thread