SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do you have this problem too after upgrade to ICS?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

51 83.61%
  • No

10 16.39%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wifi bug on Galaxy S2 after upgrade to ICS 4.0.3 Official

Thanks

Wifi bug on Galaxy S2 after upgrade to ICS 4.0.3 Official

First of all: there is a topic discussing about this issue at [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Basically, after upgrade to ICS our Galaxy S2 wifi hardware is damaged. Read the topic above and find the screenshots explaining about the problem.

Anyone know when this will be fixed? 4.0.4 version will be released? Is there any fix for this issue?

Thanks
    Try yo install another time the full ROM and after make the upgrade to the latest firmware.It works well!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jozephbrasil [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    First of all: there is a topic discussing about this issue at [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Basically, after upgrade to ICS our Galaxy S2 wifi hardware is damaged. Read the topic above and find the screenshots explaining about the problem.

Anyone know when this will be fixed? 4.0.4 version will be released? Is there any fix for this issue?
    Oh believe me, you'll consider this minor if you have read on the other issue(s)... anyway, I had that problem when I upgraded to DXLP7 but was remedied on DXLP9. You may wanna check for newer firmware. If you're not picky, you may want to try versions from other regions (Open Europe for example).
    GT-N7100 Galaxy Note 2
    Android 4.4.2 N7100XXUFND4
    Modem XXUFND2

Thanks
    Hi everyone.

Samsung Galaxy S 2 owner here.
    After upgrading to 4.0.3 my wifi went dead.
    Tried reflashing with odin nothing,downgrade to Gingerbread nothing. The wifi wont activate.

So i went to the Samsung Service center in Greece. They told me that officialy 4.0.3 had many bugs and are working to fix it. They also tried in the service center to fix thw wifi by reflashing the firmware but nothing helped.

Then they told me that they should sent my phone for repair and maybe they need to change the mainboard. ICS 4.0.3 maybe damaged the wifi module.

Samsung still is not making an annoucement about the problem.

Thanks
    I have the same problem.

Thanks
    i have the same problem, WIFI ERROR..
    im from indonesia

Thanks
    I have the same problem. from india

Thanks
    I did a factory reset - wipe cach - and finaly flashed from 4.0.3 to 4.0.4 AND WIFI is still not functioning!!! I have to send my phone to samsung :-(

Thanks
    Same issue here, been running ICS (4.0.3) for a couple of months now, and all of a sudden WiFi fails and in no way can I get it working again. When issuing the *#*#526#*#* command, I enter the WLanTest modus and as a status if returns TestMode Driver loaded [OK], or sometimes it returns NotSet Driver loaded [NG].

If reflashed the 4.0.3 version but still without success. I'm now thinking about going back to Gingerbread and see if that might solve the issue.

Any other ideas anyone?

Update: I just flashed Gingerbread (2.3.5) back, however that one completely crashes after firmware install. Keeps giving com.android.phone errors. So, I reflashed ICS (4.0.3) but now also ICS gives constant errors with com.android.phone. Kies won't even connect anymore. Not sure what I've done wrong or how to proceed next. Any help?
    Last edited by MadVinnie; 21-09-2012 at 20:19.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    I had the problem with 4.0.3. In 4.0.4, it happened only once. Official Samsung ROMS that is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast