SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Games crashing on ICS

Thanks

Question Games crashing on ICS

Hi

I run GS2 with 4.0.3 this was official ROM via Kies. And since update several of my games, crash after a short while.
    Is this an ICS bug . Games include Avatar, Dungeon Hunter (by Gameloft) and others. All games ran fine on 2.3.4.
    Any ideas, or how do I report to Google?

Cheers

Thanks
    Reset factory data and wipe data...

This will work... I'm sure

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH :-):-):-)

Mobile :- Samsung Galaxy S II I9100

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rjsmer [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Reset factory data and wipe data...

This will work... I'm sure

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH :-):-):-)

Mobile :- Samsung Galaxy S II I9100
    What rjsmer just might work, though there are apps out there that do NOT support ICS just yet. You may want to get in touch with the app devs on that just in case.
    GT-N7100 Galaxy Note 2
    Android 4.4.2 N7100XXUFND4
    Modem XXUFND2

Thanks
    i also have same problem . asphalt 6 from samsung apps ,now on ics, freezes and crashes on the very first minute of playing.on gingerbread was working just fine.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by viper2lucian [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i also have same problem . asphalt 6 from samsung apps ,now on ics, freezes and crashes on the very first minute of playing.on gingerbread was working just fine.
    Guys, please remember that ICS is fairly new while Gingerbread is already pretty much established as a stable OS. Think of GB as Windows XP and ICS as Windows 7 without the service packs yet. Of course, there will be bugs on performance and compatibility... just like any PC software that you used to open in XP but having difficulty in Win7, much worse not open at all.

Another point here: Android is used by multiple manufacturers. With that said, you can just imagine the game devs and software devs out there having to make sure their app works in as much droids there as possible, and in multiple OS versions. It's only now that these devs are starting to address these issues (like Temple Run being the most recent). Add to that is the planned release of Android 5.0 this year (which I'm hoping we can still get that). So there... my humble opinion
    GT-N7100 Galaxy Note 2
    Modem XXUFND2

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by viper2lucian [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Really I have no problem using it on 4.0.3 DDLP8 never got the problem... Downloaded it from getjar.... Works nice for me no issue...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by rjsmer; 18-05-2012 at 03:23.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by francis820 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    What rjsmer just might work, though there are apps out there that do NOT support ICS just yet. You may want to get in touch with the app devs on that just in case.
    The games he mentioned are working for me.... On ics

I found just one big game that is not working for me that is real raching 2 on ics.... Else every 1.x.x games are working fine I don't play small games... So can't say about them...
    Correct me if I'm wrong??? :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks
    Same here... I have Asphalt 6, NFS Hot Pursuit, Riptide GP, Paladog, Plants vs. Zombies and Angry Birds Space are some of the big ones I have. Among these, only Plants vs. Zombies doesn't work. The rest are working fine, some even improved in performance (Asphalt 6 and Hot Pursuit are examples).
    GT-N7100 Galaxy Note 2
    Modem XXUFND2