SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stock Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500L firmware

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by digitoptic [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Bkkcanuck, hehehe. Well, it's dificult without documentation but, I try it because by your wife is happy with you again. ;-)
    You know what they say, happy wife = happy life haha...

But seriously I would think if we could PM one of the MODs here they would either know how to do it or could direct us to some instructions... let me see what I can Google.

I have read that someone says you can back up your firmware using Kies, I don't know if that is true or not but it might be worth looking into.

Or wondering if maybe it can be done using Odin? I would think it makes sense as you can flash a phone with it, you might be able to back up firmware using it as well.

It seems you can do it using Odin. I found this

1-root with cf-root for you firmware using Odin.
    2-boot into recovery and do a cwm backup or use the cwm app that installs with cf root to do the same.
    3-if you want to go back to stock flash the original kernal using Odin and use a download mode jig to reset counter to hide flashing.
    4-if you use a custom rom restore backup then do the above step.

Check this thread

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Thanks
    To do a Backup and Restore is nessesary a CF-Root + CWM, but CF-Root + CWM it's only S7500, If try on a S7500L, then S7500L no boot, Corrupt Kernel, Traingle Away show.

See this: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by digitoptic [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    To do a Backup and Restore is nessesary a CF-Root + CWM, but CF-Root + CWM it's only S7500, If try on a S7500L, then S7500L no boot, Corrupt Kernel, Traingle Away show.

See this: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yes that is my problem, I tried to flash my 7500L with a 7500 firmware and that is exactly what is going on with my phone... I get just a black screen nothing more, I can still boot into download mode but that is it.. I need a stock 7500L firmware

Thanks
    My S7500 has the folowing firmware:
    GT-S7500 S7500BULB1 2.3.6 2012 February S7500CNXLB2 Romania (Vodafone)

Will this work for me?
    GT-S7500 S7500BULB1 2.3.6 2012 February S7500VODLB2 United Kingdom (Vodafone)

...because I can't find the exact match.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aiwenor [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    My S7500 has the folowing firmware:
    GT-S7500 S7500BULB1 2.3.6 2012 February S7500CNXLB2 Romania (Vodafone)

Will this work for me?
    GT-S7500 S7500BULB1 2.3.6 2012 February S7500VODLB2 United Kingdom (Vodafone)

...because I can't find the exact match.

Thanks.
    Not sure but in this thread we are looking for the firmware for the S7500L Not the plain S7500

Thanks
    aun nadie sale con el firmware del 7500l

Thanks
    alguien que lo suba porfavor help

Thanks
    is urgent please my phone is not working because i try to root my phone and the root caused an error in the fireware,
    somebody cant upload the fireware of the samsung galaxy ace plus S7500L version not the S7500 because is not the same fireware please

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yosduit [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    is urgent please my phone is not working because i try to root my phone and the root caused an error in the fireware,
    somebody cant upload the fireware of the samsung galaxy ace plus S7500L version not the S7500 because is not the same fireware please
    Many of us have learned the hard way that the S7500 is NOT the same as the S7500L hard lesson learned still looking for the RIGHT firmware

Thanks
    would greatly appreciate if somebody upload the S7500L fireware thanks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast