SamMobile Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to flash Samsung gt I9070?

Thanks
    If i have Samsung Galaxy r gt-9070 and known firmware version as below. How do i choose Firmware Version in Samfirmware? Which One? I would like to know that So that I would like to flash firmware again.
    PDA I9070XXKL5
    PHONE I9070XXKL4
    CSC I9070OXAKL4

Thanks
    show proedure

Thanks
    Hello, i brought the phone to the guy, that gave me the phone, and he flashed it, and now it is ok. Sorry that i can not help anyone that may have the same problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by qzem [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Maybe you should try with some other european firmware, you have four other options Switzerland, Romunia, Ireland and Nordic countries. If that doesn't work, there is option it is not software related and maybe sim card reader is broken. If that is the case,you can always take you phone back under guarantee, just don't tell them you have updated it .

Thanks
    the problem is that u can't flash EU firmware to ASIA phone .. and via versa ..

Thanks
    hello everyone, I need help please, after I flash it with firmware for my country (Indonesia) my I9070 get bricked, I can not turn it on at all, and I can not enter download mode either, all I know is when it's connected to PC then it's detected and want driver "U8500 USB ROM", but this driver I can not find it anywhere.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by opoel34 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hello everyone, I need help please, after I flash it with firmware for my country (Indonesia) my I9070 get bricked, I can not turn it on at all, and I can not enter download mode either, all I know is when it's connected to PC then it's detected and want driver "U8500 USB ROM", but this driver I can not find it anywhere.
    I got same problem with my new Galaxy i9070 after install OTA via recovery mode now it is fully dead. i need help

Thanks
    halo every body,
    i got problem with galaxy i9070 after ota flash via recovery mode now phone is not switch on when i connect to pc its showing for little time u8500 usb rom i didn't find driver for that hardware to flash using odin could some body help me.

Thanks

Question Need help dead boot repaire for galaxy i9070

Halo every one,
    i need help on dead boot repair for galaxy s advance.

Thanks
    ~RE-OPENED AND MOVED to i9070
    ...You don't like my opinion? Wait until you hear the ones I keep to myself...

Thanks
    Thank U

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast