SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to flash Samsung gt I9070?

Thanks

How to flash Samsung gt I9070?

Hello!

I have a little problem. How could I flash gt I9070, because at the moment there is not the right ROM on the phone. I downloaded the official rom from this site. I also downloaded the instructions, but it doesen't work. In the .rar there is no pit file, that is needed in the instructions.
    Can someone help me please, and post the instructions

THX Jadi

Thanks
    Her you go, it is in the attachment, just unzip it.

EDIT: Moderators should move this thread to Samsung Galaxy S I9070 Advance subforum.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    Hvala prijatu!

Bom probal!

LP

Thanks
    Lol, kdo bi si mislu da si iz Slovenije !

Translation: Who would thought you are from Slovenia!
    Last edited by qzem; 28-04-2012 at 10:53.

Thanks
    ok enough now! English please..
    [B]Read the rules || Search before opening a thread || Use the "Thanks" - Button || Firmware-Page

Thanks
    I'm sorry, I've only realized he is from the same country as me, so I have respond in our language.

Thanks
    There are same problem with you. I have flashed firm in Samsung GT9070 R style (I9070DXLD1_I9070OLBLD1_THL from Samfirmware) found problem boot loop and just only shown SAMSUNG logo. Anybody can help me. pleased.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jesadas [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    There are same problem with you. I have flashed firm in Samsung GT9070 R style (I9070DXLD1_I9070OLBLD1_THL from Samfirmware) found problem boot loop and just only shown SAMSUNG logo. Anybody can help me. pleased.
    Exactly which phone do you use? You have to choos firmware specific to your phone and country or region. If you are from Europe and your country firmware is not listed than you choose Open Europe. And flash it again with odin, it should work, but if you are from Asia than choose one from there, possible the closest one to your country. I hope this will help.

Thanks
    Yes i am from slovenia. But i have i problem. I flashed the phone, but now it will not recognize my sim card. I have no idea what to do. I used the open europe version.

Question, did i do something wrong, and did i destroy the phone?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jadi [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yes i am from slovenia. But i have i problem. I flashed the phone, but now it will not recognize my sim card. I have no idea what to do. I used the open europe version.

Question, did i do something wrong, and did i destroy the phone?
    Maybe you should try with some other european firmware, you have four other options Switzerland, Romunia, Ireland and Nordic countries. If that doesn't work, there is option it is not software related and maybe sim card reader is broken. If that is the case,you can always take you phone back under guarantee, just don't tell them you have updated it .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast