SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [TUTORIAL] How to root i9003 w/ cf-root universal file ?

Thanks

[TUTORIAL] How to root i9003 w/ cf-root universal file ?

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ! I COULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OF POSSIBLE DAMAGES CAUSED TO YOUR DEVICE DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE HANDLING !

This thread is a tutorial on how to root any version of Samsung Galaxy SCL device with the universal CF-ROOT file.

Requirements :
    • Samsung Galaxy SuperClearLCD ([ Login above or register to see download links. ]) unrooted;
    • knowledge on how to bring your device into [ Login above or register to see download links. ];
    • [ Login above or register to see download links. ] /!\ DO NOT UNZIP THE .RAR FILE /!\;
    • having the maximum level of battery to minimize problems during the process;
    • [ Login above or register to see download links. ].

Steps :
    1. open Odin;
    2. ensure that Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are the only options checked (Re-partion should not be checked);
    3. click PDA;
    4. select your bagaria-09.GT-I9003_PDA.rar;
    5. turn off your device;
    6. put your device into download mode;
    7. plug your device to your computer;
    8. click START;
    9. wait until you see the PASS! message.

Done ! Your Samsung Galaxy SuperClearLCD is now rooted !
    Why rooting my device ? answer is [ Login above or register to see download links. ] !
    You want to check if your device is rooted ? click [ Login above or register to see download links. ] and download the root checker. Run and see it, as simple as that !

Thanks me if this post was useful, make feedback and post for any question. Me and the Sammobile comunity will do the maximum to help you.
    Last edited by drakenlord78; 17-03-2012 at 16:42.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drakenlord78 For This Useful Post:

abhishek11 (20-04-2012), chool (19-08-2012)

Thanks
    ok looks very simple,but what to do if i have the same firmware on galaxy fit gt5670? can i use this file to root my phone?
    Last edited by OguzT; 20-03-2012 at 20:20. Reason: removed quote

Thanks
    @OP, please confime again, the file extension is .rar or .tar?

@rolf24, you wouldn't have the same firmware on GT-i5670 with GT-i9003 firmware, if you flash it, you have to find samsung services center location.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rolf24 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    ok looks very simple,but what to do if i have the same firmware on galaxy fit gt5670? can i use this file to root my phone?
    I think it is not possible to flash it with the GT-i9003 Cf-Root. It could be possible but I really don't know if it will work so to be sure just search on the internet a possible way to root your device.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chongns [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    please confime again, the file extension is .rar or .tar?
    Yes, it is .tar file extension found into the .rar downloaded.
    But, when you are about to select the .tar file, just double click on the .rar file and it will find automatically your .tar file because it contains only 1 file inside.

Thanks

Thumbs up I found bagaria-09.GT-I9003_PDA.rar unstable

I don't wish to rain on anyone's parade but I have found bagaria-09.GT-I9003_PDA.rar to be very unstable.
    I tried it on XXKPU and hit lots of problems. I then went back to XXKPQ and tried it there, and again I had lots of problems.
    Eventually I found a stable Root for XXKPQ here :- [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Still looking for a stable root for XXKPU.
    Last edited by HairyScot; 29-04-2012 at 00:36.
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you

Thanks

Found stable CF Root for XXKPU on GT-I9003

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you

Thanks
    worked for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HairyScot [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I don't wish to rain on anyone's parade but I have found bagaria-09.GT-I9003_PDA.rar to be very unstable.
    I tried it on XXKPU and hit lots of problems. I then went back to XXKPQ and tried it there, and again I had lots of problems.
    Eventually I found a stable Root for XXKPQ here :- [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Still looking for a stable root for XXKPU.
    This cf-root file is universal so it will work for any version of your mobile device. It is quite useful for the newest roms.

Thanks
    hello
    i rooted my galxay GT-i9003 (Gingerbread 2.3.6 JPKPM) with this CF-root but i got a problem that my phone keep restart on recovery mode even if i do fact reset.
    plz tell me what can i do to resolve this issue

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast