SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Failed to get shell root.

Thanks

Question Failed to get shell root.

I tried to root my Samsung Galaxy S SCL (GT-i9003) with [ Login above or register to see download links. ] but i got the following message below the title (Failed to get shell root). So if anyone got that problem and have a solution or something else please.

Thanks in advance.

N. B. : i tried those time to download a cf-root file (i think i tried ALL downloadable cf-root file) but while flashing, odin explain me that it occures a fail in the flashing. Need help.
    Last edited by drakenlord78; 07-03-2012 at 22:17.

Thanks
    Ok sorry for the convenience but i've just finished rooting my device and it seems working. I were in 2.3.6 and just gone back to 2.2.1 to be able to use the "Aks on demand" and "USB debugg mode". (2.3.6 doesn't support ask on demand yet). So i let the post if anyone got the same issue.

It appears that if you try to upgrade to 2.3.6, root does not work anymore because of the "ask on demand" not found on that fw.

EDIT : I finally rooted my 2.3.6 SCL the problem were after dlding the cf-root.zip file, I used to unzip it but it will not run if I unzip it ! So I kept the .zip file and tried to root with it and it worked !
    Last edited by drakenlord78; 17-03-2012 at 15:39.