SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: firmware zip file doesnt contain pit, bootloader, pda, phone, csc file

Thanks

my phone is bricked

Quote Originally Posted by drakenlord78 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Pit can be downloaded through the [ Login above or register to see download links. ] website. And it does not matter if it lacks files, PDA is enough to flash your phone. Just unselect re-partition then select your PDA file, press start and wait for the phone rebooting and enjoy. As simple as this.

Please read the entire post of xda dev forum before flashing your device and minimize the damages you could get from unsecure flashing.

no without phone and csc files it fails......... phones gets restarting itself always last time i download phone and csc file too .... now its missing everywhere

Thanks
    i have diferent problem whith i9003 i flesh phone bat i have problem i dont nov what hapen bat every time in my phone i have the same data hove to delete phone i do hard reset i flash whith to tree diferent firmware bot nothing

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by drmsat [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    are u sure only pda tar file is enough.... is it successful for 2.3.6????
    Yes it is. Actually on 2.3.6 flashed with only one file : .tar put in PDA. I9003XXKPR.

Thanks
    yes bro it would be enough if u was on already on gingerbread

Thanks
    ANY body.
    I updated my i9003 with only one file JPKPH 2.3.6 ksa but its restarting again and again.
    I need the all files , Bootloader, PDA, Phone, and csc. plz.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yazipk [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    ANY body.
    I updated my i9003 with only one file JPKPH 2.3.6 ksa but its restarting again and again.
    I need the all files , Bootloader, PDA, Phone, and csc. plz.
    Make a F.S./wipe out.
    Ubuntu (ancient Bantou, part of African family language) : I am what I am because of who we are ALL.

Thanks
    i cant download the firmware from hotfile is there any other way to download from other sites

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by drmsat [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    are u sure only pda tar file is enough.... is it successful for 2.3.6????
    Yes it is.

Just do like that :
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Here you can see that Re-partition option is UNSELECTED and the one-package file has been put in PDA section.

Regards.
    Ubuntu (ancient Bantou, part of African family language) : I am what I am because of who we are ALL.

Thanks
    please sir i have the same problem and i do every thing you said ,but after i wipe the data something in the red appear ( E : formating failed ) and the system reboot again and again . so please help me

best regards .

Thanks
    Hello,

Download the [ Login above or register to see download links. ]. It contains 5 files (may be not .pit but you can get it by downloading [ Login above or register to see download links. ]).

Before and after flashing firmware, I'll always advice to factory reset plus wipe out (and dalvik cache if you got an custom recovery).

Hopefuly it'll solve your problem.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast