No matter which of the roms i choose (XXJVK, XXJVS or XXJVU) or even a third party (i.e. Darky) i allways get a "Pass" in Odin, but afterwards my Samsung Galaxy S I9000 goes into an endless boot loop.
When i start it in recovery mode (3e), i see:
E: failed to mount /sdcard (Invalid argument)
E: failed to mount /sdcard (File exists)
"wipe cache partition" ends completed, "wipe data/factory reset" leads to
E:format_volume: rfs format failed on /dev/block/mmcblk0p2
I also tried a Re-Partition using a corresponding PID-File, same result.
Can some of you guys confirm or refute (by giving me a hint what i should try next) my opinion that i bricked my internal sd-card?
B.t.w it happened when (probably) due to sub-zero temperatures my battery spontaneously refused to work properly leading to some random boot events of the device. Since then, everything went worse... :-(
It is still turning on then no problem just take it to the nearest service centre and dont tell that you flashed ypur mobile a
is it still under warranty...???
Samsung Wave 2
Please use the thanks button if any of my posts helped you.....:-)
After that do a hard reset from CWM.
Follow these steps:
- Download 3 file firmware [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
- Extract the firmware
- Download Odin [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
- Open Odin
- Put your device into Download MODE (Home + Volume Down + Power)
- Download Galaxy S PIT File [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
- Click PIT and select s1_odin_20100512.pit
- Click PDA and select CODE_I9000XXJVU_CL851880_REV03_user_low_ship.tar.m d5
- Click PHONE and select MODEM_I9000XXJVU_REV_00_CL1092175.tar.md5
- Click CSC and select GT-I9000-CSC-MULTI-OXAJVU.tar.md5
- Then finally click START!
got te same problem here...
got it to boot with my 4gb external sd card insertet but in the settings the phone tells me i only 1.84gb space. It should be 12gb (8 gb internal 4gb external)
thanks man you are a life saver