SamMobile Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cannot update to android honeycomb 3.2 (Netherlands)

Thanks

Cannot update to android honeycomb 3.2 (Netherlands)

Hello,

I've tried to install several roms but non of them are be able to update from 3.1 to 3.2
    I live in the Netherlands end all the firmware which I can find on this site isn't correct for me in the Netherlands.

So my question is if there is a stock rom which I can use on my P7510 in the Netherlands which can also update by OTA or Samsung KIES from Android Honeycomb 3.1 to 3.2?

I hope for a useful answer!

Thanks!

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by miikeeeeee [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello,

I've tried to install several roms but non of them are be able to update from 3.1 to 3.2
    I live in the Netherlands end all the firmware which I can find on this site isn't correct for me in the Netherlands.

So my question is if there is a stock rom which I can use on my P7510 in the Netherlands which can also update by OTA or Samsung KIES from Android Honeycomb 3.1 to 3.2?

I hope for a useful answer!

Thanks!
    I have the same problem wonder if someone can help us.

Thanks
    type *#272*IMEI# and change your csc to the right one for your country. e.g. for netherlands is the right csc XEN.

This does a hard-reset, so backup your files!

Actually then it should work!
    [B]Read the rules || Search before opening a thread || Use the "Thanks" - Button || Firmware-Page

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazor [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    type *#272*IMEI# and change your csc to the right one for your country. e.g. for netherlands is the right csc XEN.

This does a hard-reset, so backup your files!

Actually then it should work!
    how do you enter this code on a p7510, the Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 P7510 wifi has no dailer.
    Last edited by Lindal_Oronar; 15-01-2012 at 22:11.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    The problem is solved with the latest firmware, Firmwares for GT-P7510 Europe

Thanks
    I was wondering, I have a custom rom on my tablet but i want to go back to stock..
    When look at the list of firmwares for Europe, I don't see Netherlands/Dutch on the country/carrier list..
    Which one should I take?
    OguzT said something about changing the csc to XEN but I cant seem to find how to do that.
    Please help?