SamMobile Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Change country in Samsung account???

Thanks

Change country in Samsung account???

Hi guys, can you tell me how to change my country in the Sam account since it was UK as default????
    And now I am not able to download in the app store as I need to log in from my mobile first!!!

Thanks

Change Country

You can change the country by logging into kiest with your present account.
    Just go to the settings and change the country.
    P.S. Your account will work on your phone registered only for the country you are situated.

Thanks
    When I select 'Edit Account Info', I can't change the country since it is disable!!!
    And when I try to change the 'Current Store' then I'm automatically sign out!!!!

Thanks
    I have multiple accounts. One for each country that I am interested in.

Thanks
    I have thought of this but you are required to have a multiple of email address.
    I will surely forget them!!!

So is there a way to modify my current account's country?????

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated R [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    So is there a way to modify my current account's country?????
    Not as far as I know.

For the emails I just use [ Login above or register to see download links. ] - it doesn't need to be a real one. Easy to remember that way.

As long as you are only downloading the free apps through Kies it works fine.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated R [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi guys, can you tell me how to change my country in the Sam account since it was UK as default????
    And now I am not able to download in the app store as I need to log in from my mobile first!!!
    As said above you can change the country from kies installed on your pc/laptop but youe cannot change the country in the samsung app on your mobile. as it is network based and by default it will only take your current country where you live in as default country.

Thanks
    If u dont have much important data in the account, u can just delete your current samsungapp account and make a new one using your last email afterwards.

Bellow are the steps:
    log-in to www.samsungdive.com
    Click on 'delete your account' (Bottom of the page, beside the 'privacy policy' link)
    After succeed, you can directly make your new samsung account using the country u desired.

Hope its help..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

malikons (25-09-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Calz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    If u dont have much important data in the account, u can just delete your current samsungapp account and make a new one using your last email afterwards.

Bellow are the steps:
    log-in to [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Click on 'delete your account' (Bottom of the page, beside the 'privacy policy' link)
    After succeed, you can directly make your new samsung account using the country u desired.

Hope its help..
    Thank you so much!! I was stuck on US or UK and my SamsungApps uses Greece where I live so I couldn't use it unless I registered again with another email (not a good option). Thank you for pointing out that "Unsubscribe" was the delete account!! There was another Unsubscribe for newsletters..Whatever...Confusing and you helped! Thanks a lot

Thanks
    Nice that a solution was found.

~closed
    [B]Read the rules || Search before opening a thread || Use the "Thanks" - Button || Firmware-Page