SamMobile Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: N7000 galaxy note firmware

Thanks
    Im needing some help to find my stock firmware avaliable for download, I already search in many websites, but the only place that I find was with the broked link ([ Login above or register to see download links. ])...

Europe Open for all region
    Galaxy Note: GT-N7000ZBAXEU
    N7000XXKKA – XEU
    PDA: N7000XXKKA
    CSC: N7000XEUKK3Phone: N7000XXKK5
    Version: Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread
    Date: November 2011

Please if anyone knows where I can download this firmware let me know...

Thanks
    @lyonishimura
    If you want to find stock ROMs for your N7000 (Euro Region), you can download [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by paradise1409; 27-02-2012 at 06:35.

Thanks
    U have to install the arabic firmware

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bassamlb [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hello every body
    i received a galaxy note as a gift a week ago, the mobile phone code on the box is GT-N7000ZBAINU. Seems like got Indian ROM on it and i live in Lebanon and i need to have Arabic language pack to better explore the web and read the local E-newspaper also send and read received SMS in arabic.... any advice ? and thank you in advance for your help.
    Bassam Boutros

Yes Boutros, find arabic one for UAE in this link
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    and use ODIN to flash it
    have fun

Thanks
    hello I downloaded this rom N7000XXKKA # # 2.3.6 November 2011 N7000OXXKK5 Portugal (TPH) Download now two times in the extract but hotfile says corrupt file I tried with winrar and 7zip thanks

Thanks
    my dear u dnt hv 2 do anything with SS_DL.dll file as its supporting file to that firmware which u have downloaded. keep that safe as it is in folder.

Thanks
    any idea which rom i need to use on my galaxy note on network T-mobile i need a UK rom.. my main problem is my phone will not update eather through the phone update also kies do sent recognize my galaxy note any help ?

Thanks
    I can't download the file from hot file. What can be the problem?

Thanks
    ola bom dia!!! Moro no Brasil, gostaria que me ajudassem a atualizar meu galaxy note gt n7000, para versao andoid 4.0, sou usuário novo , se alguém puder me ajudar fico muito grato, tenho dois galaxy note . Um abraço Faggioli

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by faggioli [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    ola bom dia!!! Moro no Brasil, gostaria que me ajudassem a atualizar meu galaxy note gt n7000, para versao andoid 4.0, sou usuário novo , se alguém puder me ajudar fico muito grato, tenho dois galaxy note . Um abraço Faggioli
    Fala Fraggioli,

Pra nossa tristeza ainda não tem nenhum ICS (android 4.0) estavél para o Galaxy Note.

Eu recomendo vc esperar até o final do mês, inicio do mês que vem até sair uma ROM de boa.

Tenta falar em inglês aqui no forum porque a maioria da galera não fala português.
    Abraços.
    Fred.

Hi Faggioli,
    Unfortunately there's no stable ROM on Android 4.0 developed for our phone Galaxy Note.

I would recommend you to keep using Gingerbread 2.3.6 Stock until Samsung releases a stable version of ICS... perhaps by the end of this month or next month.

Try to speak in English here as most of the users can not understand Portuguese.
    Best regards,
    Fred.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast