SamMobile Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shv-e110s

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fadedreamz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    thanks davidcsv for your reply,
    do you have stock recovery image and rom for the shv-e110s?

That would be a great help,
    thanks
    Here's the stock samsung rom, UG06 version, for the SHV-E110S...

[ Login above or register to see download links. ] ... no longer available due to new update listed below

Perhaps if one of the site admins would consider adding this rom to the download section for all to access...
    Last edited by davidcsv; 14-09-2012 at 10:47.

Thanks
    How to fix not-working back and menu button:
    Flash 4.0.4 preroot (link from page 2, credited to david)
    Go to dial, press *#2663#
    Select update touch firmware.
    Ok, you fixed it!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trocloc For This Useful Post:

arjunbt (26-09-2012), fadedreamz (25-09-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trocloc [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    How to fix not-working back and menu button:
    Flash 4.0.4 preroot (link from page 2, credited to david)
    Go to dial, press *#2663#
    Select update touch firmware.
    Ok, you fixed it!
    Thanks for the info,
    I will try out the instructions and update accordingly.

Thanks
    Android ICS 4.0.4 ROM version UH31 is available for the SHV-E110S.

Download via the link shown below.

The file is a Samsung stock rom (as was provided via Kies) with the following changes/remarks:

- pre-rooted (includes SuperSu, but if you require Busybox as well, then download that from the Play Store)
    - SKT/T-World operator bloatware removed
    - Samsung Chinese IME included
    - Custom counter is NOT triggered or incremented; so if you are still at zero, it will remain zero (remember, this is an official Samsung rom)

Rom details:

PDA: E110S.UH31.1548
    PHONE: E110S.UH20.1103.ST
    MOVINAND: EL10
    Build Info: Fri Aug 31 15:57:47 KST 2012
    Build number -> IMM76D.UH31

Flash details:

NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE FLASHING YOUR DEVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

- Unzip multi-part zip file to get HOME_E110S.UH31.1548_CL1062836_REV02_root.tar file
    - flash with Odin3, enter file name in PDA section and leave ONLY Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checked (other options remain UNCHECKED)
    - initiate Odin download mode on the device with the following key combo: vol-down/home/power. Press vol-up to continue when you are asked (in Korean) whether to commence or not (vol-down quits and reboots the device).
    - connect your device to the PC and when Odin recognizes it you can start the flash process

If you are experiencing problems after the phone has restarted, then please consider resetting your device to default factory settings. I normally do that via the recovery mode (press vol-up/vol-down/power simultaneously, then release power when you see the Galaxy S2 logo, release vol buttons as soon as the recovery menu appears).

Get the files here (rooted & slimmed)

And use this link for the original unmodified rom (not rooted and incl. all the operator's bloatware)

Sorry, files are no longer available. They have been removed by Mediafire due to violation of their TOS

If you still need the files, pm me and I will arrange something for you.
    Last edited by davidcsv; 26-09-2012 at 12:51.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to davidcsv For This Useful Post:

Gerelt (25-09-2012), trocloc (17-09-2012), whitestar_kb (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Anybody tested this Firmware...? have you rested it david?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviersmile [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Anybody tested this Firmware...? have you rested it david?
    Yep, it's my daily driver. No problems so far and I haven't noticed any significant changes/differences compared to the last one (UG06).

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davidcsv For This Useful Post:

whitestar_kb (16-09-2012), xaviersmile (17-09-2012)

Thanks
    Hi. I have upgrade to UH31 (via Kies) but I am still having problem with voice calls. I cannot hear the other party and the other party also cannot hear me. Each time I have to re-boot and then ok for a while.

Any suggestion?

Thank you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by penang [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi. I have upgrade to UH31 (via Kies) but I am still having problem with voice calls. I cannot hear the other party and the other party also cannot hear me. Each time I have to re-boot and then ok for a while.

Any suggestion?

Thank you.
    Did you reset to factory default and wipe the cache right after the upgrade? If yes, try the same, but without installing any apps yet, so use the phone in its most initial state... this will help diagnose the problem further.

Thanks
    Ive been following this thread. Thanks david and others for keeping it alive.

I was able to install the prior pre-rooted. Bloatwares gone but sms limit to 80 is still there. Tried gosms and handcent but still to no avail..i cnt send using 3rd party apps.

I tried openvpn too but the required tun.ko cant be found.

If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated.

More powers!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLumboy [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Ive been following this thread. Thanks david and others for keeping it alive.

I was able to install the prior pre-rooted. Bloatwares gone but sms limit to 80 is still there. Tried gosms and handcent but still to no avail..i cnt send using 3rd party apps.

I tried openvpn too but the required tun.ko cant be found.

If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated.

More powers!
    The implementation of the sms character limit seems to be more structural and thus a bit more difficult to change (and also the reason why third party apps such as GoSMS are choking on the messaging infrastructure). I am now considering waiting for Jelly Bean and hoping that the implementation follows the S3's current method in ICS (which is much easier to update to support 160 characters).

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast