SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: i9000 keep restart and stuck at samsung logo

Thanks

i9000 keep restart and stuck at samsung logo

hi,i am need some1 expert to guide me how to completely reformat my i9000,cos i'm done a custom room ics,afterthat i would like to return it to ex-offical rom..so i flashed it by odin with (DXJV9)2.3.3 firmware,after that it keep restarting,i ady try to wipe cache partition,and data factory reset..its come wif alot of bugs(red word) etc:E:failed to mount..then i redo flash by odin,with 512.pit..become more worse..now stuck and hanging at samsung logo!!!so any pro can guide me to do fully erase,cos i do it before when i face keep restarting ploblem for my tabp1000..flash wif (gb-stock v5)its works..but i'm dunno is it same files to use on my i9000 galaxy s..HELP AND ANSWER..TQ

Thanks
    Please follow this guide for flashing a stock ROM.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I think you forgot to tick the repartition button after selecting the pit file.

Quote Originally Posted by wen_ew [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hi,i am need some1 expert to guide me how to completely reformat my i9000,cos i'm done a custom room ics,afterthat i would like to return it to ex-offical rom..so i flashed it by odin with (DXJV9)2.3.3 firmware,after that it keep restarting,i ady try to wipe cache partition,and data factory reset..its come wif alot of bugs(red word) etc:E:failed to mount..then i redo flash by odin,with 512.pit..become more worse..now stuck and hanging at samsung logo!!!so any pro can guide me to do fully erase,cos i do it before when i face keep restarting ploblem for my tabp1000..flash wif (gb-stock v5)its works..but i'm dunno is it same files to use on my i9000 galaxy s..HELP AND ANSWER..TQ

HDTechVideo
    A Complete Video Guide for Samsung Galaxy

Thanks
    same problem here, i was tried to versions of ICS, 4.0.3 and 4.0.4, and both was flashed using CWM, now i want to return to my stock 2.3.3, but the one i downloaded from sammobile just got one file, that i should put at the pda! so the thread is usless for me, anyway, it flased with the pda only but i got same problem, and at last it stucks at the sammy logo, and keeps restarting thae logo animation!!!
    any help??!!
    hey tech pros!! where are you guys?!

Thanks
    Follow this guide

1. Factory data reset
    2. Clear cache partition
    3. Wipe Davlik Cache
    4. Format sd card

Then follow my video

By doing the above you will give your phone a clean base to install a stock or custom rom. Once the phone is flashed then perform another factory data reset just to finally flush out the remains of the previous rom