SamMobile Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Backup apps, contacts, sms, etc etc

Thanks

Question Backup apps, contacts, sms, etc etc

Is there any free app that can backup everything (contacts, apps, songs, videos, sms, images, memos, calendar entries etc) on a PC?

Thanks
    for apps you can use "androzip" , for system apps: "titanium backup" (needs root)
    contacts: open contacts->menu->import/export you will have a .vcf file on sd card.
    for other things I think Kies can do that.
    the first two will create files on sd card and you can copy them to pc later.
    is there an application that can do all? I don't think so.

Thanks
    try using Samsung's own software KIES [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    the KIES program is available in many languages (the above link is in English)

Thanks
    Apolsoft SMS Transfer for Android Phone (Android v2.1-4.1)
    Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer is the only smart andriod SMS backup and managment software. It is an application designed for cellphones running android system. It allows you to transfer and backup your SMS messages between android phone and desktop computer. I think all android users should own such a powerful android SMS backup manager, because it is a rare good software.
    Backup and save all your android phone SMS to computer
    View and edit exported text message on computer
    Restore SMS from computer to android phone
    See the SMS which you want to print by preview window
    Desktop tool support:Win NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win 7
    Phone port support:Android 2.1/Android 2.2/Android 2.3.x/ android4.0/android/4.1
    Transfer SMS into .db file and print it on computer
    PC manage tool support txt,excel,csv export
    Support unlimited SMS backup&restore
    Export SMS to .db file on computer
    Fast backup and restore speed
    Easy to us
    Buy here is the official version of the software:
    Free down: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    More: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Thanks
    Since I bought "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer" and use it, no matter how many text messages I have, It can provide me a fast speed for backup. More importantly, It has its own desktop management tools, the ability to import text messages to the desktop management tools to edit, delete, print and other operations, Many free software can not do it and the software is very easy to use. So, I am very optimistic about this software, I hope my review could bring some benefits for you. This is not what the ad! !

Thanks
    I strongly recommend that you use "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer", because I just purchased, I feel very good.
    I encountered similar problems, this software really solved my problem, thank you.

Thanks
    Use Backup & Restore application on your mobile. Take the Backup of your messages only. Its going to store in SDCard/data/backup/.sbf.
    You can copy this file into your PC using a Cable or using Bluetooth.
    Anyways I prefer [ Login above or register to see download links. ] which backup everything including your contacts, SMS, Call Logs, apps, etc with your computer.
    Last edited by dennylouis; 02-04-2013 at 03:27.

Thanks
    iCloud will [ Login above or register to see download links. ]. It will also sync contacts and iMessages across your devices.

If you want your own backup - using Phone Transfer also saves that information. There are a few tools around that can extract text messages from the iPhone backup, but I don't have much experience with them.
    Last edited by diantheross; 17-02-2014 at 02:17.

Thanks
    You can back up contacts, messages, photos and videos from Android to PC. You need to install [ Login above or register to see download links. ] on your computer first. I have tried it to recover my contacts and I learn from this tutorial: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]. Hope my suggestion can help you.

Thanks
    Dude in short
    Use Helium app
    Or kies ,they r powerfull apps no more