SamMobile Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kernel panic upload mode

Thanks

Question kernel panic upload mode

Yesterday I installed the Open Europe firmware 2.3.6 on my phone. And last night while charging, the phone displayed a black screen with "kernel panic Upload mode"
    Can anyone tell me what this means?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tzira For This Useful Post:

psykoactive (11-06-2012)

Thanks
    Upload Mode should be the possibility for Devs to copy the contents from Phone to PC.

Otherwize Download mode is from PC to Phone. Its a debug possibility not usefull for you. Maybe you should simple restart it and forgett about it.

Thanks
    Thank you for your quick answer.
    But the fact the the phone enter in this mode by itself while it was charging from the plug not from USB. Could this means it got a problem with overheating or something else? Because that "kernel panic" sounds like "panic" )

Thanks
    Hello,
    I flashed this ROM two days ago and I have already had this message several times while the phone is working normally. I've been checking on some other forums and it seems some people are having the same issue.

i.e.: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

It seems to me pretty serious. Shouldn't we all go back to an older version? If it is dangerous and some of us are having this problem, maybe Samsung should remove it from the download site. I believe Samsung should be aware of this.

Thank you very much in advance for your help guys! I guess i will go back to another ROM just in case.

Thanks
    +1
    After I flashed KL1 (from sammobile.com) I rooted the device through CF-Root KL1 and (after a full day good usage) during some very slow internet connections (Edge mode) often I found a kernel panic upload mode.
    So I rooted again the device through Siyah and (after a full day good usage) during some very slow internet connections (Edge mode) often I found again a kernel panic upload mode!
    So I rooted again the device through DooMLoRD and (after a full day good usage) during some very slow internet connections (Edge mode) often I found again a kernel panic upload mode!
    So I rooted again the device through CF-Root KK5 and (after a full day good usage) during some very slow internet connections (Edge mode) often I found again a kernel panic upload mode!!!!!
    and again and again and again!!!!

How to fix this problem???? someone help me please!

Thanks
    I have the same problem as paocavallo. Unfortunately I've also used the pit file included with the kl1 firmware. Is there any way to flash an older pit file, or any way to solve the data problem?

Thanks
    had same issue, now flashed with XXKPE and saw message can't access to system\csc\SER\system, and I used a factory reset with the code *2767*3855#, seems problem is solved at least for several hours, no such issue

Thanks
    same here

Thanks
    Do a wipe reset factory and wipe cache before, and then flash the last 2.3.6 kla4 from germany,works perfect to me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroxys [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    had same issue, now flashed with XXKPE and saw message can't access to system\csc\SER\system, and I used a factory reset with the code *2767*3855#, seems problem is solved at least for several hours, no such issue
    XXKPE - rom for I9003 !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast