[NEW ROM][Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360] bancetDEV based on Officiall ROM
the new ROM is based on DXKJ3 rom,
- DT Apps2SD pre-installed.
- init.d subsystem.
- Re-odexed (optional) and zipaligned for speed and save space in /data.
- Added busybox and sqlite3.
- Updated/added AdwEx, Quickboot
- Removed unwanted apps (Swype,....)
- Format your ext partition before flashing this ROM important !!
- Flash with ODIN
- don't forget Hard Reset after that
- BANCETDEV_DXKJ3_13 ---> [ Login above or register to see download links. ] | [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
- BANCETDEV_XXKI6_rev1 ---> [ Login above or register to see download links. ] | [ Login above or register to see download links. ] outdated
- Odin3 v1.85 + pit.zip ---> [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
- Samsung USB Driver ---> [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
Last edited by yodeput; 18-12-2011 at 11:32.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to yodeput For This Useful Post:
Adam_Blade (09-01-2012), axilefoo (06-01-2012), benz0076 (01-12-2011), flatdish2 (16-01-2012), gethemanthh (27-02-2012), mai77 (03-12-2011), mauresio (22-12-2011), migivalentino (01-12-2011), Nada (05-12-2011), Preterer (18-12-2011), Rain_Saeid (16-01-2012), RaptorX (10-12-2011), reineskye25 (07-01-2012), thecure812 (08-01-2012), Vurlicad (14-02-2012), wolf09 (14-01-2012)
Thanks for this custom rom.
Could you provide a step by step install guide so we can all enjoy your rom.
Also could you please explain how to format the sd card ( Before flash this ROM, your sdcard must be partitioned (FAT & ext2) )
Thanks so much
excellent ROM. I flashed it using ODIN ver. 1.85 : repartition: yes, phone EFS clear: yes , bootloader update: yes
great job, yodeput ! the SD just has to be formatted FAT as usual, no biggie. having it formatted with ext2 filesystem is possible too, I assume.
tutorial on flashing the "Y": see [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
ODIN may want the PIT - file below:
Last edited by mai77; 04-12-2011 at 11:56.
The Following User Says Thank You to mai77 For This Useful Post:
again, cool ROM! did u use ROM-kitchen or compile the sources ?
find stock ROM here for Galaxy Y SPAM [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
users should be aware, though, that:
\platform-tools>adb root adbd cannot run as root in production builds
\platform-tools>adb remount remount failed: Operation not permitted
would be cool to have a non-production BUILD also.
Last edited by mai77; 04-12-2011 at 13:40.
is there a way to make a back up of the excisting rom or every rom that is running?i ask because i use the stock recovery and it dont have backup/restore option?
so far there seems to be no way to make a complete copy of the ROM for backup purposes.
odinmaker or heimdall could do it, but they support other models only.
too bad!!!if there is anything new post it anyone here please!!!
Hi guyz ..
Am Matheen ..
I've just flashed my Galaxy Y today ..
Everything went fine .. except Wifi is not working ..
Can anyone know how to fix it ..
wifi support is NOT broken in this ROM. you have an individual problem with your wifi setup probably. I see no point in discussing it in this thread then.
Originally Posted by Matheen
[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
Tags for this Thread