SamMobile Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to flash Wave M S7250?

Thanks
    Multiloader 5.65 says "Cannot load boot files".. please look into this! I used today's latest S7250DJPKK1_S7250DOJPKK1_OJP firmware! Please help.

Thanks
    hm maybe you must try multiloader 5.67?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ] - Multiloader 5.67
    [B]Read the rules || Search before opening a thread || Use the "Thanks" - Button || Firmware-Page

Thanks
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Nope! Please see the picture attached! Can you arrange service manual for this phone

Thanks
    well i tested it with Multiloader and it works not on LIS but on these ones:

• MSM6250/MSM6250A
    • BRCM2133
    • BRCM2153
    • MDM9200

So one of these are the right one, but i donīt know because i canīt find the chipset of the Wave M! Anyone who knows?
    [B]Read the rules || Search before opening a thread || Use the "Thanks" - Button || Firmware-Page

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OguzT For This Useful Post:

vikiet (20-12-2011)

Thanks
    i tried and bricked my phone now.. it isn't launched yet so there is no service center repair too... help will be appreciated.. it is not even getting into download mode... completed off... dead body..helppppppppppppppppppppppp
    @!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [Byogesh samsung galaxy sII I9100 ][/B]

Thanks
    followed frazor now phone got dumped my friend got usb jig... once i get it from him.. i will try to use that with my wave m.. if it gets up... btw i got that handset for free from samsung .. loL.. but i need it back in working condition..

Thanks
    thats why you should never change a running system ... try it with the jig^^
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
    (")_(") to help him gain world domination.

Thanks
    hi tweak 90,

my friend lost his usb jig.. so i jus ordered some new usb jig from ebay 4$.. now my concern is "will it work". why? coz, the seller specification only shows galaxy versions supported.. i have got galaxy s2 too.. so jig will be helpful for me.. but what if it doesn't support .. so tweak can u please tell me anything i can do to get back my mobile in working condition.. also tell me how to flash it(if it works).. In lismore i m unable to include boot files.. there were the problem arised last time... help will be appreciated

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogeshpercy [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hi tweak 90,

my friend lost his usb jig.. so i jus ordered some new usb jig from ebay 4$.. now my concern is "will it work". why? coz, the seller specification only shows galaxy versions supported.. i have got galaxy s2 too.. so jig will be helpful for me.. but what if it doesn't support .. so tweak can u please tell me anything i can do to get back my mobile in working condition.. also tell me how to flash it(if it works).. In lismore i m unable to include boot files.. there were the problem arised last time... help will be appreciated
    Wave M is a relatively new phone and hence it will take time for JTAG tools and hardware to come for it. There are quite a few of them for the original Wave s8500. Dont know whether they will work with wave M

Thanks
    usb jig failed me.. there s no response in the device. i know that it can be repaired using riff jtag but the the thing is the mobile s not launched officially in india . so u know riff jtag will not have a support for my device. how ever i will wait until launch.. btw samsung always keep us waiting for new products and software updates. i think my mobile will not get repaired before 2011.. also there s no service center with riff jtag box in chennai.. any idea in repairing this?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast