Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) Test Firmware Collection
Country: Open Europe
Version: Android 4.4.2
Build date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 22:02:19 +0000
Product Code: OXX
Download: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
- This test firmware WILL wipe your data. Perform a backup before proceeding!
- You are doing this at your OWN risk. We are not responsible if you brick your device or your cat eats your phone.
- This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
- This test firmware is a PRE-RELEASE build and not official from Samsung.
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin3 v3.09 (From [ Login above or register to see download links. ] or [ Login above or register to see download links. ])
- Extract Odin .ZIP file
- Open Odin3 v3.09
- Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add AP_I9505XXUFNAD_481100_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_C ERT.tar.md5 to AP
- Add BL_I9505XXUFNAD_481100_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_C ERT.tar.md5 to BL
- Add CP_I9505XXUFNA5_373648_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_C ERT.tar.md5 to CP
- Add CSC_OXX_I9505OXXFNA2_549230_REV06_user_low_ship_MU LTI_CERT.tar.md5 to CSC
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!
[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]