SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: GT-19300 BTU UK Downgrade 4.3 - 4.1.2

Thanks

GT-19300 BTU UK Downgrade 4.3 - 4.1.2

Im thinking of downgrading my S3 from the botched 4.3 to the 4.1.2 but im not sure and concerned I will mess it up as I've never done it before, will I still get the future 4.3 release when it becomes available if I done this? I have found the correct firmware on here, will it save everything like it does when an ota update comes through or has it all have to be done manually? any help is appreciated

Thanks
    Hi driverjgp,

I ran into a big problem when downgraded my S3 from 4.3 back to 4.1.2. My S3 seems okay after downgraded it but then I realized the imei and the serial number going crazy.. The serial became 000000000... the imei became 0049+++++++ and the worst is my S3 does not detect any network. I did everything to overcome the problem but failed. Finally, I send it for warranty claim but yet until now it is still there for almost 3 weeks. So you have better be careful in order to downgrade yours.

cheers.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sham5576 For This Useful Post:

driverjgp (08-12-2013), torbi4ko (08-12-2013)

Thanks
    dont try this, it will lost also your wi-fi and bluetooth.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bamz05 For This Useful Post:

torbi4ko (08-12-2013)

Thanks
    Thanks for the info, think the patch isn't far away now so probably best if I leave it.

Thanks
    Wo finde ich die Firmware bitte link cipon30gmail.com danke

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by driverjgp [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Im thinking of downgrading my S3 from the botched 4.3 to the 4.1.2 but im not sure and concerned I will mess it up as I've never done it before, will I still get the future 4.3 release when it becomes available if I done this? I have found the correct firmware on here, will it save everything like it does when an ota update comes through or has it all have to be done manually? any help is appreciated
    is very easy just flashes the firmware with ODIN .. very safe and ready chrome://mega/content/secure.html#!zAh0VaiK!MPiCWScIhxEAC3KUnWYPFiw-8K1V5LhlSWFlo52JYhk

Thanks

Exclamation

Just Flashed it with Odin and only use 4.1.2 ROM MG4 from BTU. After Bootloop, Reset factory and it should be work again. I already do that on my SIII and it was work. The IMEI become 000 because their use different EFS