SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need help about downgrading the S4-I9505 Singapore from 4.3 back to 4.2.2

Thanks

Need help about downgrading the S4-I9505 Singapore from 4.3 back to 4.2.2

Hi Everyone,
    Right now Samsung just gave S4 android 4.3 update together with the KNOX pre-installed in it.
    Now Myanmar people who bought I9505 got the problem of not being able to install Myanmar font because of KNOX. It started from Note3. As long as KNOX is there, I think myanmar font cannot be seen.
    So I would like to ask everyone here how to downgrade S4 back to 4.2.2 official I9505 Singapore version.

Question 1: Will downgrading be voided the international 1 year Samsung warranty?

Question 2: I do not own S4. So I do not understand the procedures. But most of my friends are using S4. I just wanna help them. Please help me explain the steps of downgrading or give me a link where I can refer about downgrading back to 4.2.2 steps.

Thanks and will be looking forward to any reply.

Thanks
    If you've updated S4 to 4.3 you CANT downgrade back to 4.2.2.
    Knox refuses to let you downgrade if you try it gives you that Knox 0x1 flag.
    Recommend people to NOT upgrade, thats all you can do.