SamMobile Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: kernel panic update mode SM-T210 galaxy tab 3

Thanks

kernel panic update mode SM-T210 galaxy tab 3

excuse me for my English, I used google translator for that.

recently bought a galaxy tab 3, SM-T210 model, and since I had received costantes crashes on screen "kernel panic upload mode", already realized trading unit for the same model and still the error occurred in the new device and all this in less than a day of use.

I wonder about people who are having the same problem and if any have a solution for this since it does not find much about it on the internet.

edit.: my firmware is official Brazilian T210XXAMF5_T210ZTOAMF1_ZTO. if the official firmware from another country does not have problems please as this is also one solution.

ps.: I've done a "hard reset."
    Last edited by wallison.soares; 31-08-2013 at 03:37.

Thanks
    You are not the only one with this problem. I picked up my Tab 3 7.0 at 4pm Wednesday, and within four hours I saw that KERNEL PANIC UPLOAD MODE screen twice. There is something wrong in the production of the Tab 3, and Samsung wants to ignore it, at their own peril.

I am returning mine, and going with the Tab 2 7.0, because I had one before, and it worked without issue.

By the way, Samsung is no help with this issue.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to christopher.john.sr For This Useful Post:

wallison.soares (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    It happened with me after I ran update the 2nd day I bought it. after that i m getting this message when WIFI is enabled. when I turn off WIFI the message does not appear. I think some problem with update.

Can anyone tell me how can i revert back to factory firmware (not updated one) ? I did a hard reset but not sure it reverted firmware or not but the problem still exist.

Thanks
    Okay what you have to do is simple just download the last firmware update it should be xxmk something that version corrects kernel panic then you can always add more something to spice things up dl cwm and universal root and root your tablet than start clean the trash out on fire that tablet like a voice helps assistants things that take up a lot of ram you will notice a big difference if you do that!! Good luck if you need the root files just head over to google and search smt-210 root

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk