SamMobile Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your device has been modified. Software updates are not available. Samsung S4 GT19500

Thanks

Your device has been modified. Software updates are not available. Samsung S4 GT19500

I have my samsung galaxy s4 purchased in Bolivia, the other day I have root my phone with superuser, changing the firmware and kernel. I could see that I could not update or use more updates from samsung or KIES. That's why I wanna put my phone in the orginal way. Isupposedly put the firmware OEM that i found in this product but the kernel is still the one I downloaded when I root and Im not able to change the kernel. I want to have the original kernel samsung and to have again the updates form Samsung please help me what can I do?
    Thank you.
    The message that I received when I tried to update the pone is: Your device has been modified. Software updates are not available.

Kernel.- 3.4.5-1107849 se.infra@SEP-136#1 Tue Jul 1600:4438 KST 2013
    ap.-19500ububmg9
    xp.-19500ububmgp
    csc.-19500uubbmg9
    my mail: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Thanks
    Thanked 2,485 Times in 2,339 Posts
    See if you can connect to Kies.
    Go to Tools > Upgrade firmware and initialize.

If Kies accepts your phone, it will reinstall your original firmware (updated)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to greenman For This Useful Post:

chabacos (21-08-2013)

Thanks
    Thank you for helping me, Samsung Kies accepts my phone, but whe I put upgrade firmware, a message comes and says: Your device has been modified. Software updates are not available.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,485 Times in 2,339 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chabacos [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thank you for helping me, Samsung Kies accepts my phone, but whe I put upgrade firmware, a message comes and says: Your device has been modified. Software updates are not available.
    Can you install the CheckFUS app from the Play Store?
    Post your Product Code so that we know your phone's original country.

Bolivia does not have its own firmware, so the phone must be using a neighbouring country's firmware.

Thanks
    I have the same problem i want to unroot my device I'm from bolivia as well. I installed the checkFUS app but when I tried to get the product code I get this message: "An error occurred while parsing the response" what can I do?? Please help!!!

Thanks
    You can check you product code bij putting the phone into recovery mode. The CSC should be written there.

Thanks
    I get this message because I have a custom recovery. Is your recovery custom or samsung official?

Thanks
    perfect my dear friend I search from other phome by the same thelephony and is : ap 19500ububmg9 cp 19500ubmg9 csc 19500uubbmg9. My question know is how do I do to upgrate by Samsung kies, because since I changed the oficially rom from my phone I can not upgrade from kies. PLease help me give me the steps.

Thanks
    i want android 4.3 for my device. my device is gt-i9500
    pleace help me

Thanks
    Forex forum is a great place to learn generally everything you need to know as a new. Forums are great because they give you the chance to mingle with like-minded people and learn strategies. The technique you learn will come from diverse Forex traders with different backgrounds, knowledge and experience levels. So these should give you a good foundation on Forex trading.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast