SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin

Angry samsung galaxy s3 GT-I9300 stuck at samsung bootscreen logo !!

plz help me i just rooted my phone and followed instructions to the letter using odin3-v1.85 and "CF-Auto-Root-m0-m0xx-gti9300.tar.md5" i just connected my phone to pc and odin turned green i clicked pda and selected the file mentioned above then ( i never messed up with any of checkboxes ) it give me a succeful root after that my phone booted normaly and i hade recovery +supersu and chainfire worked like a charm after 5 minutes i think my phone restarted itself and now its stuck like that btw i can go to recovery mode and download mode so i wiped my cache and my full data/factory reset neither worked any one have some suggestions plzz i am dying and if flashing the stock rom is the only solution can anyone give me a link to s3 gt-i9300 ,pda=XXEMD3 ,modem =XXEMA5 other than that shit hotfile.com (very slow) plz need help quickly thanks in advance

Reinstall your firmware using this Odin version:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

If you have already downloaded there is no need to download again.

thanks for your reply but can you give me a link to the firmware other than the hotfile one cuz i have a 1mbps download speed but it is limited on hotfile and no resume support plz help

hello there plzz for the love of god can anyone upload this file [ Login above or register to see download links. ] to another website like mediafire ?? 2shared?? 4shared ?? hotfile is a crap without premium u cant even download with your full internet speed plzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Reinstall your firmware using this Odin version:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

If you have already downloaded there is no need to download again.
    ok now it seems that finaly my problem is solved i just called my friend he works at a phone shop cuz i tried downloading the rom my self it stopeed at 99.99% (sucks) he has some gt-i9300 roms but not the one i need so i tried the one from nigeria and finally it worked

Unfortunately your data link is not something Sammobile can help with, but agree that Hotfile do need a secure link.

If prepared to look at near stock custom firmware, take a look at [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by greenman; 31-07-2013 at 20:11.