SamMobile Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: samsung galaxy s3 GT-I9300 stuck at samsung bootscreen logo !!

Thanks

Angry samsung galaxy s3 GT-I9300 stuck at samsung bootscreen logo !!

plz help me i just rooted my phone and followed instructions to the letter using odin3-v1.85 and "CF-Auto-Root-m0-m0xx-gti9300.tar.md5" i just connected my phone to pc and odin turned green i clicked pda and selected the file mentioned above then ( i never messed up with any of checkboxes ) it give me a succeful root after that my phone booted normaly and i hade recovery +supersu and chainfire worked like a charm after 5 minutes i think my phone restarted itself and now its stuck like that btw i can go to recovery mode and download mode so i wiped my cache and my full data/factory reset neither worked any one have some suggestions plzz i am dying and if flashing the stock rom is the only solution can anyone give me a link to s3 gt-i9300 ,pda=XXEMD3 ,modem =XXEMA5 other than that shit hotfile.com (very slow) plz need help quickly thanks in advance

Thanks
    Thanked 2,498 Times in 2,352 Posts
    Reinstall your firmware using this Odin version:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

If you have already downloaded there is no need to download again.

Thanks
    thanks for your reply but can you give me a link to the firmware other than the hotfile one cuz i have a 1mbps download speed but it is limited on hotfile and no resume support plz help

Thanks
    hello there plzz for the love of god can anyone upload this file [ Login above or register to see download links. ] to another website like mediafire ?? 2shared?? 4shared ?? hotfile is a crap without premium u cant even download with your full internet speed plzzzz

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Reinstall your firmware using this Odin version:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

If you have already downloaded there is no need to download again.
    ok now it seems that finaly my problem is solved i just called my friend he works at a phone shop cuz i tried downloading the rom my self it stopeed at 99.99% (sucks) he has some gt-i9300 roms but not the one i need so i tried the one from nigeria and finally it worked

Thanks
    Thanked 2,498 Times in 2,352 Posts
    Unfortunately your data link is not something Sammobile can help with, but agree that Hotfile do need a secure link.

If prepared to look at near stock custom firmware, take a look at [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by greenman; 31-07-2013 at 19:11.