SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Galaxy S Advance 9070

Thanks

Galaxy S Advance 9070

I have got a problem. Please HELP me. I recently experienced an error while I was trying to add a contact in my phone. Error message as follows:
    "Process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"
    I have been doing it since last night but still the same. Can anyone help me how to over come this error?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,698 Posts
    You will find this error is related to your sim card.
    Were you adding contacts to sim, and not the phone?
    (the best way with androids is to save contacts to your Gmail, and then they are synced to any android you use)

If you turn off your phone, and remove sim card and battery.
    Leave for 10 minutes and replace battery only.
    Now reboot.
    The warning does not appear - right.

Turn off your phone and replace sim card and reboot.
    Has the problem cleared?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to greenman For This Useful Post:

Iq78692 (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    If the problem hasn't cleared, then with sim card out, backup your phone using the Helium app from the Play Store.

Try going to settings > applications > all and scroll to "contacts" open it and choose "clear data" - then go back to "contacts storage" and do the same thing.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to greenman For This Useful Post:

Iq78692 (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    Hi Mr. Greenman, Once agian thank you very much. My problem solved with your suggestion.

Thanks
    Hi. I have another problem on my same phone (Galaxy S Advance 9070) My key board getting stuck when I am typing on keyboard. It happens quite often that when I am pressing any key, keyboard dose not respond. After some times it becomes normal. Could you tell me what could be the problem?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iq78692 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi. I have another problem on my same phone (Galaxy S Advance 9070) My key board getting stuck when I am typing on keyboard. It happens quite often that when I am pressing any key, keyboard dose not respond. After some times it becomes normal. Could you tell me what could be the problem?
    Similar problem to your 'contacts'.
    You are getting conflicts with previous firmware/settings.
    For the keyboard, go to Settings > Applications > All and find Samsung Keyboard and Clear data, before restarting.

If getting screen freezing, heavy battery use, overheating, force closing you are better going to Recovery Mode and Clear cache then Clear data.
    This will clear up all these little problems, but backup your user data first with te Helium app from the Play Store.