SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Samsung GT-i9100GSMH frimware

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Samsung GT-i9100GSMH frimware

    Please I need the official firmware for my phone. I upgrade with other but not found...


    Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member greenman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,394
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 2,919 Times in 2,742 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by torobeldor [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Please I need the official firmware for my phone. I upgrade with other but not found...

    Thanks
    Can you dial *#1234# and post your firmware?
    Or install CheckFUS app and post your firmware and Product Code.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    this is the problem. I update the firmware but dont worked, for this i need original firmware

    serial/N: r5xa738219mb

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I need radio file

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    here [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    after installing that firmware, you'll need to install samsung kies to update the latest firmware via OTA.
    im running this firmware it works like a charm.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to humsyong For This Useful Post:

    nna19x6 (07-07-2013)

  7. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by humsyong [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    here [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    after installing that firmware, you'll need to install samsung kies to update the latest firmware via OTA.
    im running this firmware it works like a charm.

    This is the answer , and I was overcome . You all topic should also consult this okay
    Ḿnh đang sử dụng Dịch Vụ SEO bằng những Thủ Thuật SEO đơn giản để đưa từ khóa Diễn đàn rao vặt lên tốp ngoài ra c̣n có từ khóa giay cao got nữa. Mới thêm từ giày đế xuồnggiay boot đó

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by torobeldor [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    this is the problem. I update the firmware but dont worked, for this i need original firmware

    serial/N: r5xa738219mb
    That serial number belongs to a "copy" of the I9100. there is no firmware upgrade for that, you need to go back to your original firmware (which is not exactly th I9100)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
SamMobile
© 2014 SamMobile.com  |  About us  |  Contact  |  Privacy & Cookies  |  Find us on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
Partners: Androidworld.nl