SamMobile Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How to Apps2SD

Thanks

How to Apps2SD

Hello,

Is there anyway to make use of Apps2SD on a stock ROM? Lets say official 2.3.4 KQ5?
    I've managed to install apps2sd but only on modded roms and they lack lots of things... For instance one didn't even have the contacts app. The last one I tried (particle) was good but was missing the native e-mail client which is a must for me since I use MS Exchange to sync my company mails and contacts.

Im sure lots of more people will have interest in finding a solution for this

Regards

Thanks
    hi

get INSTALL MANAGER application from market but this app need rooted phone so it can move all your application in your sd card

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyPT [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello,

Is there anyway to make use of Apps2SD on a stock ROM? Lets say official 2.3.4 KQ5?
    I've managed to install apps2sd but only on modded roms and they lack lots of things... For instance one didn't even have the contacts app. The last one I tried (particle) was good but was missing the native e-mail client which is a must for me since I use MS Exchange to sync my company mails and contacts.

Im sure lots of more people will have interest in finding a solution for this

Regards
    You also can use App Gemini. Works good for me