SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to install Stock ROMS into Galaxy Ace GT-S5830M using Odin

Thanks

Post How to install Stock ROMS into Galaxy Ace GT-S5830M using Odin

Note this is for M version not other Versions
    I found the solution after some days searching through many forums and not getting the right answers.
    Thanks to a spanish forum I found the whole solution.
    you can find the solution here: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I will put the google translation of the page here:
    Good Taringueros! In this post I will show you how to install the Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830M.

Well, I want to tell you I learned to do it because I left my cel in brick installing a cutom ROM, this happened to me because after installing this ROM I modified some files within the / system and / dev to fix a bug that had the theme of the video. The ROM in question was the Creed's Rom based on ICS. It is very good, not too long probe because immediately started to modify system files and cause the brick, as yet to integrate video recording (this is what I was trying to fix). This very good to try it, but I would not give video daily use, will have to wait to fix this bug.

THIS IS THE STOCK ROM ROM SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE GT-S5830M, read the fine print M. IF YOU HAVE A CELL WITH C i O WITH THIS CAN SERVE YOU, BUT YOU MUST FIND A VERSION OF YOUR MODEM. BUT YOU MAY NOT WORK 3G networks.

Note: I want to clarify that the ROM is very good, that was not what caused the BRICK TO ME, IF INSTALLED should not pass anything, the BRICK ME STEP BY modify system files!

Note 2: This method is not used to install CUSTOM ROMS, THE CUSTOM ROMS are installed from the RECOVERY, UNLESS THE DEVELOPER says otherwise. Only use this method to install STOCK ROM.

Hands: A flash with Odin

Well, first of all I want to clarify a few things:

The ROM that I publish here is the version of Android 2.3.6 for the Samsung Officer M. version

And as is usually indicated in these tutorials:

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE YOU MAY DO TO YOUR COMPUTER, ACTING AT YOUR OWN RISK. EXACTLY FOLLOWING THE STEPS DESCRIBED HERE I COULD RECOVER MY CELL BRICK.

1. What is Odin?

Odin is a tool to install the phone firmware that is not responding or is brick (not pass the screen of Samsung). Can also be used to install firmware updates if the phone works well but you want to upgrade to a new version of Android, but it is usually easier to use Samsung Kies for this.

The version of ODIN supports 1.8X Our team is, in this case I used the 1.85, but also serves the 1.87.

Version 1.85 can be downloaded from my dropbox:

[ Login above or register to see download links. ] 20Rom% 20SGA/Odin.rar

2. What is Samsung Kies?

Samsung Kies is a tool to interact with the phone. It has many tools, but in this case only because we want to install this tool to install the drivers installed on our team, IF THE INSTALL KIES PC will not recognize your phone, nor can we OBVIOUSLY USING ODIN.

The version of Samsung Kies that I used is the 2.5, but you can use any. The can be downloaded directly from the Samsung page:

Download Kies 2.5 for Windows from my dropbox:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ] 20Rom% 20SGA/Kies_2.5.0.12094_28_8.rar

If you want to download the most current verion:

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

3. Stock ROM

A Stock ROM is the firmware that manufacturers (in this case Samsung) release for phones, a Stock ROM has all the features available to the computer allows, something that in the Custom ROMs not it until they reach their final stage. A Stock ROM never released with bugs, not distributed testing purposes but for use by end users.

Finally we have also obviously the Stock ROM Galaxy Ace GT-S5830M. Just to let you know if you read around, Odin can be used with two types of packages, facilities One Package are facilities that come in. Tar only use this file to install the firmware. The full package facilities are facilities which are used in three files: CSC - MODEM - PDA.
    Odin 1.8X versions only allow Full package installations, so they will need to file CSC, MODEM file and the PDA file. Can download from the following link:

[ Login above or register to see download links. ] 20Rom% 20SGA/S5830M.zip

------------------------------------------ [Start edition of 04/01 / 2013] ------------------------------------------

Only for those who FLASHEARON RAR FILES WITH PREVIOUS AND DO NOT
    Solved the problem:

This new file contains 3 files after unzipping, as the former has
    MODEM and PDA, but instead of having CSC BOOT if flasheaste with RAR files
    before and not worked, this new RAR download, follow the same steps as before,
    and instead of doing what it says in step 4.4 makes that write here:

Unzip the RAR file to the desktop or in a folder where you find them after Odin select yen in the section:

PDA -> The file begins with PDA
    PHONE -> The file begins with PHONE
    BOOT -> The file begins with BOOT

BOOT RAR file (only for those who already flashearon with previous RAR and settled their
    problem)

20SGA/GT-S5830M [ Login above or register to see download links. ] 20Rom%%% 20% 20BOOT% 5Bcon 5D.rar

----------------------------------------------- [End Edition of 04.01.2013] ------------------------------------------- ----

4.1 Installation of drivers:
    Well, now install Samsung Kies (regardless of version), when you finish off the phone connected via USB, you'll see going on and try to install Windows drivers. Once Windows finishes installing the drivers (may be errors, but just continue with the following steps) proceed to disconnect the USB phone, then turn it off (by withdrawing the battery for a few seconds).

Odin 4.2 Entering mode from the phone.
    We put the battery back in the computer and press Volume Up + Volume Down and holding these two buttons pressed tight Turn. Once you turn on the phone will show a message that install Custom ROMs may damage the equipment, we press Volume Up to continue. Now should tell us all the way up ODIN MODE and some equipment specifications.

Interact with Odin 4.3 from your PC
    With the phone in Odin mode, connect it to the USB cable again, close the Kies, open the Odin v1.85 and within seconds odin should put up to the left you in COM ID field in yellow indicating that the computer detected.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If Odin is not indicated by a yellow box in the second row to the left you is because the team did not detect. To retry close the Odin, unplug the phone, open the kies, click on the "Troubleshooting Connection" and then click Start. Once we reconnect the phone, verify that Windows will try again to install the drivers, and then return to close the open Kies and Odin.

4.4 Preparing the files in Odin
    Once Odin is detected the computer, proceed to unzip the downloaded file in point 3 and place them in the fields correspondiendes.

PDA -> Place the file that begins with PDA
    PHONE -> Place the file that begins with MODEM
    CSC -> Place the file that begins with CSC

4.5 Flashing the Stock ROM
    Well, now we press the start button and waited. We will see in section Odin Message display states the actions being performed. The cell will remain in Odin mode, then reboot and run a script in Recovery mode (it makes it alone) do not touch anything. After running the script the computer will restart again and it should turn on normally. It may take some time as it is the first startup. Once you start to turn it off and voila, the phone remains just bought.

That's it for this post, I hope you find it useful. It took me long to find this information so I hope they serve.

Until next post!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to geniusbabak For This Useful Post:

vbalmeid (18-04-2013)

Thanks
    Hi, I'm the creator of that post in Taringa! I was searching for something here in the samsung forums and I saw this topic, that is mine but translated. I feel happy that even in many other countries and other tongue speakers can use my posts. I'm writing to tell you that I've changed the links of the post, I don't use dropbox anymore, now I'm using mega. If you want, just update the links for English speakers to download the files without any problem.

Thanks for creating a link to my post here. Bye!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jhonaff For This Useful Post:

jorios_cr (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Hi, I tried everything. My mob was working fine till yesterday. I installed a game n when opened it, mobile go restart. I again, tried, n it then got hang and got restart. Then it never stopped restarting. I tried to reset factory. Used CWM to clear cache. Used Odin, n it showed
    <ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
    <ID:0/003> File analysis..
    <ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/003> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/003> Set PIT file..
    <ID:0/003> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
    <ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
    <ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
    <ID:0/003> boot.img
    <ID:0/003> NAND Write Start!!
    <ID:0/003> param.lfs
    <ID:0/003> system.img
    <ID:0/003> BcmCP.img
    <ID:0/003> Transmission Complete..
    <ID:0/003> Now Writing.. Please wait about 2 minutes
    <ID:0/003> Receive Response form LOKE
    <ID:0/003> csc.rfs
    <ID:0/003> RQT_CLOSE !!
    <ID:0/003> RES OK !!
    <ID:0/003> Completed..
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 1 / failed 0)
    <ID:0/003> Removed!!
    Still mobile is getting restarted. Please help.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,890 Times in 2,720 Posts
    Did you install the game from the Play Store?
    If not, it is possible that you have installed a virus.
    Alternatively, the game is not suitable for your device.

Go back to Recovery Mode and Clear Cache AND Clear Data.

Thanks
    THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH
    After trying lots of ways, finally!

Thanks
    Only boot loop after doing all that process...how to install firmware??I think its firmware issue..plz make it clear....i need HeLP

Thanks
    below link:error 404!!!!
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ] 20Rom%%% 20% 20BOOT% 5Bcon 5D.rar

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by engpeyman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    below link:error 404!!!!
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ] 20Rom%%% 20% 20BOOT% 5Bcon 5D.rar
    Odin 3 v1.85 download here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Thanks
    i problem to download rom s5830m from sammobile!!!!
    plz help me.

Thanks
    Sorry, the download is down to you.
    We can provide links only.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast