Posted by Abhijeet M. 1 month ago

Samsung Galaxy Note II on Verizon now receiving KitKat update

kitkat-note-ii-feature

North America’s largest carrier is now updating the Galaxy Note II to Android 4.4.2 KitKat, a month after it updated the Galaxy Note 3, Samsung’s current phablet flagship. The update is rolling out over the air with build number KOT49H.I605VRUFND7, and will bring over the standard KitKat features, like faster performance, wireless printing support, advanced location control, and white status bar icons, and a few Samsung-specific features like KNOX 2.0, official support for the Gear 2, and more. Of course, there a few changes introduced by Verizon as well, which is to say they have introduced some more bloat in addition to removing some existing stuff.

Expect the update to show up on your device in the coming days, though for those unwilling to wait even a second longer, checking manually through the Settings » About phone » Software updates menu is always an option.

kitkat-note-ii-verizon

Via | Source [2]

16 comments on “Samsung Galaxy Note II on Verizon now receiving KitKat update

1. gagaraz 1 month ago said:

mockery to the GT-i9506…. When will there be finaly the Kitkat 4.4.x release for GT-I9506? It is becoming quite funny to have the most reasoned S4 and old OS….

2. tahlacotedaz 1 month ago said:

or is kitkat for s3 and s4 lte lte A i9305 to i9506?

• feethi 1 month ago said:

I sent a message to SamsungArabia Facebook Page they said: “no exact day for update”, my question was about GT-I9305 KitKat Update.

3. n900mixalot 1 month ago said:

No thanks! Already rooted and ROM’d.

4. Italoxmns 1 month ago said:

Quando irá ter a atualização do S4 mini Duos ?

5. blamssx 1 month ago said:

Galaxy Grand 2 Duos KitKat please :’)

6. andreflavio 1 month ago said:

Hello Samsung, please when S4 Mini I9192 LitKat ?

7. bonaroth 1 month ago said:

just receive? really?

8. mikaillevist 1 month ago said:

[IMG]http://i.hizliresim.com/BX7Wov.png[/IMG]

As of now there is no official information on the release date of the Android kitket version 4.4.2 for Galaxy S 3 GT-I9300 in India from Samsung and you will be notified by the Samsung website when/if the update is released.

michael levist :
    4.4.2 update recaive ?
    Sushil :
    Sushil :
    We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.
    Sushil :
    I have taken your valueble feedback with samsung team.
    michael levist :
    that gets updated ?
    Sushil :
    Also I would like to inform you that check handset software update for confirmation.
    Sushil :
    I can understand your concern. We are commited to deliver all the update as per samsung official guidlines.
    Sushil :
    I realy apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

samsung.com/in/info/contactus.html

9. souriali 1 month ago said:

Please answer
    When will be located on your web site for download

10. souriali 1 month ago said:

Please answer
    When will be located on your web site for download

11. souriali 1 month ago said:

Please answer
    When will be located on your web site for download

12. MandoesaM 1 month ago said:

i want to download the firmware offline using odin any help plz

13. rusko1980 1 month ago said:

Verizoooonnn where is kitkat for my samsung sch i535 s3,damn….

14. HaciElvin 1 month ago said:

I can not correct the root dervice can help me?