Posted by Abhijeet M. 7 months ago

SamMobile firmware page having server issues, details here

190 sammobile

If you’ve tried to download a firmware from our firmware section in the last few days, you’ve probably noticed slow download speeds on both free and premium accounts. We’re currently having some issues with our main firmware hosting server and are hence working to rebuild it – as a result, we’ve offloaded files to a secondary server, but once we’ve healed the primary server, we’ll move all files over and get our usual download speeds back. Unfortunately, the move back to the primary server means there might be some downtime for the firmware page, but we assure you that everything will be back to normal by the end of the week.

Apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused.

• No Related Posts

20 comments on “SamMobile firmware page having server issues, details here

1. Lorenzo.themax 7 months ago said:

Ok but i have paid the premium account for 1-week in order to have a faster download speed for firmware…

2. walter charry 7 months ago said:

good Afternoon

I wanted to make it known that I have had problems with the new update of android 4.4.2 for Galaxy S4, most of the firmware that you have downloaded wifi failures. could give me release a stable firmware.

Thank you.

3. Peanutsampler 7 months ago said:

You people SUCK. ALL OF YOU!

4. shmaitilly 7 months ago said:

hi, this error is showing when i want to download 4.4.2 india for my note 2( or any firmware):

Error ID: S1

Session not valid. Go to our forums to log out and in again. Browse the forums for a couple of minutes and then come back and try downloading again.

5. gercasmen 7 months ago said:

Necesito el firmware del samsung GT-S6812B para ECUADOR,,,esta solo para Brazil

• Dabitchito 7 months ago said:

Descargate ese, podria servirte, siempre y cuando sea para el mismo modelo de telefono. Yo actualice mi tab2 con el firmware de Francia y funciono de maravilla. Para que llegue a Ecuador deberas esperar a que la operadora, claro, movistar o CNT las vuelvan disponibles para descargar. Ahora me encuentro descargando el ROM del KitKat para S4 Active y solo ha salido para los paises bajos (Netherlands) y se que funcionara por ser el mismo modelo I9295

• richardedi 7 months ago said:

Hola por favor ayúdame, aún tienes tu s6812b? lograste que te volviera a funcionar en Ecuador??

6. luis zerpa 7 months ago said:

hola soy de venezuela necesito descargar el software del s3 mini i8190 estoy tratando de descargarlo desde hace ya varias semanas y no e podido sera q me pueden enviar el archivo a mi correo . la pagina me dice error id:s1 . ya estoy harto de tantos intentos y no e podido necesito ayuda urgente , por favor arreglen la pagina , otra cosa es q mi pais no aparece en la lista de los i8190 , en ese caso q hago ? . mi operadora es movistar soy de venezuela por favor ayuda !!!

7. cuovadis 7 months ago said:

Is the site working at all? all I get is the following:

Error ID: S1

8. zakkie 7 months ago said:

I get error s1 saying to go forums n log out n in bla bla….dosent work, still says same thing when I retry download please tell me how to get around this asap. Thanks.

9. youssef6644 7 months ago said:

hi, this error is showing when i want to download 4.4.2 slovakia for my s4 mini( or any firmware):

Error ID: S1

10. italogt 7 months ago said:

Error ID: S1

Model name: GALAXY 551
    Country: Brazil

11. aminahm 7 months ago said:

Same here , anything to get past this error ?

12. rjsg 7 months ago said:

Same problem

Error ID: S1

13. roevin 7 months ago said:

pls guys this is really frustrsting,,,,every time i try dowmloading the frameware for my phone it gets to a point and fails im not using hot spot but data and in costs alot and ive wasted a lot of momey i know my accoumt isnt a premium accont but it doesnt mean i should be tormemted pls pls pls help me .

14. GDelfi 7 months ago said:

Hi I have just logged myself in sammobile, in order to download a Samsung Galaxy Y firmware, all my efforts seem to be in vain I can’t download the firmware I need, the ´session not valid´ messaje has appeared. Please tell me, what can I do?:

the firmware I need is this one:

Model: GT-S5360L
    Country: Argentina (Movistar)
    Version: Android 2.3.6
    Changelist: 1228227
    Build date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 11:01:44 +0000
    Product Code: UFN
    PDA: S5360LVSMC1
    CSC: S5360LTFGMC1
    MODEM: S5360LUHMC2

• GDelfi 7 months ago said:

I already solved it…. just by changing to firefox instead of google chrome…
      it was so simple… thanks anyway… :D!!

15. matirehman 7 months ago said:

Dear Sir , Tomorrow i have been downloading the samsung note 2 firmware for Pakistan . when its completed to 98% its says for username and password. i do not have premium account , but my simple account works fine before and it never happened