SamMobile firmware page having server issues, details here

If you’ve tried to download a firmware from our firmware section in the last few days, you’ve probably noticed slow download speeds on both free and premium accounts. We’re currently having some issues with our main firmware hosting server and are hence working to rebuild it – as a result, we’ve offloaded files to a secondary server, but once we’ve healed the primary server, we’ll move all files over and get our usual download speeds back. Unfortunately, the move back to the primary server means there might be some downtime for the firmware page, but we assure you that everything will be back to normal by the end of the week.

Apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Firmware news 26

sparky987654321
1 month 11 days ago

could you imagine how many tbs of data that must be i wonder what happened to the server

clodoaldoo
1 month 25 days ago

Error: S1S..? xq..?

Bengaazi57
2 months 11 days ago

Dear Sir , Tomorrow i have been downloading the samsung S 3 firmware for UK

analvarez
8 months 24 days ago

Yei, in firefox is working!

davidsol2
9 months 4 days ago

si ya esta resuelto en firefox lo descarga sin ningun problema

Pedro1975
11 months 1 day ago

Hola soy de Perú quiero descargar el Firmware del s3 mini pero no me deja sale sesion expirada error s1s e estado leyendo los comentarios y veo que ese problema ya tiene mas de un año quien podría solucionarme este problema Gracias.

amit244225
1 year 6 months ago

username and password ..authentication problem :(

matirehman
1 year 7 months ago

Dear Sir , Tomorrow i have been downloading the samsung note 2 firmware for Pakistan . when its completed to 98% its says for username and password. i do not have premium account , but my simple account works fine before and it never happened

GDelfi
1 year 7 months ago

Hi I have just logged myself in sammobile, in order to download a Samsung Galaxy Y firmware, all my efforts seem to be in vain I can’t download the firmware I need, the ´session not valid´ messaje has appeared. Please tell me, what can I do?:

the firmware I need is this one:

Model: GT-S5360L
Country: Argentina (Movistar)
Version: Android 2.3.6
Changelist: 1228227
Build date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 11:01:44 +0000
Product Code: UFN
PDA: S5360LVSMC1
CSC: S5360LTFGMC1
MODEM: S5360LUHMC2

GDelfi
1 year 7 months ago

I already solved it…. just by changing to firefox instead of google chrome…
it was so simple… thanks anyway… :D!!

roevin
1 year 8 months ago

pls guys this is really frustrsting,,,,every time i try dowmloading the frameware for my phone it gets to a point and fails im not using hot spot but data and in costs alot and ive wasted a lot of momey i know my accoumt isnt a premium accont but it doesnt mean i should be tormemted pls pls pls help me .

rjsg
1 year 9 months ago

Same problem

Error ID: S1

Session not valid. Go to our forums to log out and in again. Browse the forums for a couple of minutes and then come back and try downloading again.

aminahm
1 year 10 months ago

Same here , anything to get past this error ?

italogt
1 year 10 months ago

Error ID: S1

Model name: GALAXY 551
Country: Brazil

youssef6644
1 year 11 months ago

hi, this error is showing when i want to download 4.4.2 slovakia for my s4 mini( or any firmware):

Error ID: S1

omarhossam
1 year 10 months ago

same problem :(

zakkie
2 years 10 days ago

I get error s1 saying to go forums n log out n in bla bla….dosent work, still says same thing when I retry download please tell me how to get around this asap. Thanks.

cuovadis
2 years 14 days ago

Is the site working at all? all I get is the following:

Error ID: S1

luis zerpa
2 years 1 month ago

hola soy de venezuela necesito descargar el software del s3 mini i8190 estoy tratando de descargarlo desde hace ya varias semanas y no e podido sera q me pueden enviar el archivo a mi correo . la pagina me dice error id:s1 . ya estoy harto de tantos intentos y no e podido necesito ayuda urgente , por favor arreglen la pagina , otra cosa es q mi pais no aparece en la lista de los i8190 , en ese caso q hago ? . mi operadora es movistar soy de venezuela por favor ayuda !!!

gercasmen
2 years 1 month ago

Necesito el firmware del samsung GT-S6812B para ECUADOR,,,esta solo para Brazil

richardedi
1 year 7 months ago

Hola por favor ayúdame, aún tienes tu s6812b? lograste que te volviera a funcionar en Ecuador??

shmaitilly
2 years 1 month ago

hi, this error is showing when i want to download 4.4.2 india for my note 2( or any firmware):

Error ID: S1

Peanutsampler
2 years 1 month ago

You people SUCK. ALL OF YOU!

walter charry
2 years 1 month ago

good Afternoon

I wanted to make it known that I have had problems with the new update of android 4.4.2 for Galaxy S4, most of the firmware that you have downloaded wifi failures. could give me release a stable firmware.

Thank you.

Lorenzo.themax
2 years 1 month ago

Ok but i have paid the premium account for 1-week in order to have a faster download speed for firmware…

2 years 1 month ago

If you have any speed problems please contact us by mail.

Join the premium experience - get 25% discount* Join the premium experience - get 25% discount* X