Posted by Abhijeet M. 10 months ago

SamMobile firmware servers could be slow for some users

190 sammobile

Since our switch to SamMobile 3.0 and a new server, we’ve been working hard on getting our firmware section, with its dedicated download server, up and running. The firmware page was temporarily down earlier this week, and while we were able to get it working again, we’re now seeing a heavy load on the firmware server. As a result, download speeds for some of our users in a few countries could be slow for the next few hours, mainly because a lot of people are trying download firmware at the moment.

We’re working to fix things as quickly as possible, but in the meantime, apologies if you’re unable to download firmware at respectable speeds. The heavy load took us by surprise, but we’ve since recovered and so should the firmware server, and we’ll be sure to let you know once everything’s back to how it should be.

26 comments on “SamMobile firmware servers could be slow for some users

1. mdmohinpasha 10 months ago said:

Thanks for the effort. I’ve some problem here. I’m using Samsung Galaxy S3 with stock OS 4.1.2 KSA (Saudi Arabia). Your firmware section is saying that it has 4.3 update and i’ve downloaded it and flashed it. When i connect the mobile to Kies 3 it is saying the your firmware section is not compatible for update via Kies (and showing the 4.3 firmware as AFR instead of KSA). I downloaded the OS from the server instead of FOTA, because i don’t have proper internet connection to update the mobile via FOTA. Please revert me with solution soon………… Thank you

2. Phone27210 10 months ago said:

Can you upload all S5830 firmwares ?
    S5830POKB1 (XEF) and S5830XWKPY (XEF) : file not found

3. nilton3434 10 months ago said:

parabens…aqui no brasil super rapido o download

4. nivelsuperior 10 months ago said:

5 day remain xd sucksssssssss

5. erickoh 10 months ago said:

too slow bro…

6. vincentshjuan 10 months ago said:

Having problem trying to download latest firmware for N9005, region XME. Download link is out. Pls advice.

7. iyang74 10 months ago said:

GT s557oi all vertion …… i can’t download ?

8. Versaldean 10 months ago said:

Is this problem still going on? I can download firmware for my phone for another carrier but not for my own (any version) or unlocked version.

9. iamtonysy 10 months ago said:

4 days later still ridiculously slow, took me a whole day.

10. kevinsookun 10 months ago said:

i9300 users will never get updates in south africa xfe regions.we are waiting for so long…no updates…

11. jonnybak123 10 months ago said:

just paid for premium speed but the download is even slower.

12. Lovage 10 months ago said:

I have the problem that i treid to download de VDF firmware for my GT-i9505. When flashed to my phone it told me that the CSC is from a whole other country.(Poland instead of Netherlands).

13. abhinavsunny 10 months ago said:

Paid for a week’s premium subscription. Still downloading at 37 Kbps. Is this a joke?

14. lobo solitario 10 months ago said:

Gostava de saber quando sai a firmware do galaxy s3 gt-i9300 para Portugal para a rede optimus

15. adolf88 10 months ago said:

which software should be used to download these large firmwares ??? please help

16. jhonypyter5 10 months ago said:

eu tenho o note 1 e quero saber se ele vai receber o android 4.4?

17. gagaraz 10 months ago said:

Hi all.
    No version for GT-i9506 kitkat 4.4.2 ?

18. jackylim 10 months ago said:

Hi im from singapore…been looking forward update for our galaxy tab 8.9 LTE P7320. But till now it been almost 2 years with honeycom 3.2 (very bad software and so lag) and there no news at all. So disappointed at samsung…they say they will help us to get new ware update but……hope to hear samsung feeback. Thanks

19. jhonypyter5 10 months ago said:

os Firmwares do meu galaxy note 1 GT-n7000 não estão disponiveis, la aparece mais quando vou baixar da arquivo não encontrado, o que poderia estar acontecendo???

20. bico2011 10 months ago said:

Queria saber se tem a rirmware dogalaxy gt-s7560m estou com problema para iniciar o celular.Brasil sao paulo

21. patyadon 10 months ago said:

Please refund my money. I am downloading at 10KBPS. This is ridiculous!

22. lukutusnz 10 months ago said:

Hi there, I subscribed to premium service for one week. I have downloaded one stock rom for my GS5, and found that the premium services isn’t any better than the “Normal” download service.

Both download at a slow 220KBs which is taking nearly two hours to download, and considering I have a 12MBps connection, I would expect this to be done in a matter of minutes not hours!!

So now I find myself asking whats the point of paying the additional money if the premium service isn’t any better??

Disappointed!

23. adolf88 10 months ago said:

i am very tired to download firmwares .1.75GB file downloading , remaining 20 days ,what happen to this?