SamMobile firmware servers could be slow for some users

Since our switch to SamMobile 3.0 and a new server, we’ve been working hard on getting our firmware section, with its dedicated download server, up and running. The firmware page was temporarily down earlier this week, and while we were able to get it working again, we’re now seeing a heavy load on the firmware server. As a result, download speeds for some of our users in a few countries could be slow for the next few hours, mainly because a lot of people are trying download firmware at the moment.

We’re working to fix things as quickly as possible, but in the meantime, apologies if you’re unable to download firmware at respectable speeds. The heavy load took us by surprise, but we’ve since recovered and so should the firmware server, and we’ll be sure to let you know once everything’s back to how it should be.

Firmware news 35

evertonsartori
2 months 16 days ago

I want my money back ! Premium does not work in download speed.

gekko88
5 months 3 days ago

Premium is just a joke!!! Don’t waste your money the download is slower than or even as low as normal download…Just fucking crap, i want my money back!!!!!

thurro
5 months 15 days ago

I found a faster site and I’m so pissed that I wasted money on this piece of crap…premium my ass.
If anyone is looking for Note 4 Stock firmware message me I found a way faster link.

kutkutkut
6 months 13 days ago

Thiefs!!!!
Increase your capacity, i paid top-euro for “premium” and i’m still forced to download a 1.5 GB file at sub 50kB/s speed!!!!! or please cap downloads to max a few per day or whatever, think of something smart. probably tons of servers are constantly leeching of yours, track m down, shut m out, and give the released bandwidth to us the your users.

aere
9 months 25 days ago

I have just bought premium and now my downloadtime increased!! from 4 hours to 7 hours. Hope this is not your bussines model

nishadh
9 months 28 days ago

Just bought premium just to dowload at fast speed. But the download link is not working at all. SM-g920I inu firmware. Clicking on it does nothing. Please fix asap.
Thanks.

fasisoft
10 months 8 days ago

sir pls fix this issue very very slow i9500 firmware download time remains idm…24hrs……am sleeping….k byee……..

Swannie1971
10 months 30 days ago

Seems this is not being read. Same problem here. Paid but cant download faster that 7.9kb/s Guess i just threw my money in the water.

GaboAngKE
11 months 27 days ago

I really love this website as it has all the firmwares LATEST and best stock. I want to download a rom it either gives a ‘Failed – Network error’ when I left it SCREEN NO TIMEOUT to download by itself or “Completed Downloads” but corrupted file or 3days left or no time just file size =.= great it went 4days now as I’m typing. PLEASE FIX >.<

adolf88
1 year 1 month ago

i am very tired to download firmwares .1.75GB file downloading , remaining 20 days ,what happen to this?

lukutusnz
1 year 3 months ago

Hi there, I subscribed to premium service for one week. I have downloaded one stock rom for my GS5, and found that the premium services isn’t any better than the “Normal” download service.

Both download at a slow 220KBs which is taking nearly two hours to download, and considering I have a 12MBps connection, I would expect this to be done in a matter of minutes not hours!!

So now I find myself asking whats the point of paying the additional money if the premium service isn’t any better??

Disappointed!

patyadon
1 year 7 months ago

Please refund my money. I am downloading at 10KBPS. This is ridiculous!

bico2011
1 year 9 months ago

Queria saber se tem a rirmware dogalaxy gt-s7560m estou com problema para iniciar o celular.Brasil sao paulo

jhonypyter5
1 year 10 months ago

os Firmwares do meu galaxy note 1 GT-n7000 não estão disponiveis, la aparece mais quando vou baixar da arquivo não encontrado, o que poderia estar acontecendo???

jackylim
1 year 10 months ago

Hi im from singapore…been looking forward update for our galaxy tab 8.9 LTE P7320. But till now it been almost 2 years with honeycom 3.2 (very bad software and so lag) and there no news at all. So disappointed at samsung…they say they will help us to get new ware update but……hope to hear samsung feeback. Thanks

gagaraz
1 year 10 months ago

Hi all.
No version for GT-i9506 kitkat 4.4.2 ?

jhonypyter5
1 year 10 months ago

eu tenho o note 1 e quero saber se ele vai receber o android 4.4?

adolf88
1 year 10 months ago

which software should be used to download these large firmwares ??? please help

lobo solitario
1 year 11 months ago

Gostava de saber quando sai a firmware do galaxy s3 gt-i9300 para Portugal para a rede optimus

abhinavsunny
1 year 11 months ago

Paid for a week’s premium subscription. Still downloading at 37 Kbps. Is this a joke?

conorcccc
1 year 10 months ago

i am exactly the same but my speeds are 10 kb/s !

Lovage
1 year 11 months ago

I have the problem that i treid to download de VDF firmware for my GT-i9505. When flashed to my phone it told me that the CSC is from a whole other country.(Poland instead of Netherlands).

jonnybak123
1 year 11 months ago

just paid for premium speed but the download is even slower.

kevinsookun
1 year 11 months ago

i9300 users will never get updates in south africa xfe regions.we are waiting for so long…no updates…

iamtonysy
1 year 11 months ago

4 days later still ridiculously slow, took me a whole day.

Versaldean
1 year 11 months ago

Is this problem still going on? I can download firmware for my phone for another carrier but not for my own (any version) or unlocked version.