Posted by Danny D. 2 years ago

Order your Galaxy S4 in China

S411

Samsung officially announce the Galaxy S4 for China. The Galaxy S4 features a stunning 4.99″ Full HD (1920×1080) SuperAMOLED display. With a 441 ppi pixel density, your eyes won’t be able to distinguish the pixels, which ensures excellent visual comfort. Even though the Galaxy S4 has a large display and a massive battery of 2,600 MAh,  it’s only 7.9mm thick. Samsung’s latest flagship device is PACKED with powerful components, consisting of Samsung’s latest Exynos 5 Octa-Core (5410) CPU based on ARM’s big.LITTLE technology with Quad Cortex-A15 cores clocked at 1.6GHz and Quad Cortex-A7 cores clocked at 1.2GHz PowerVR SGX 544MP3 GPU running at up to 533MHz and 2GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy S4 uses a 13 Mega pixel Auto Focus camera with Flash & Zero Shutter Lag. The device is also great for video calls/conferences as the device uses a 2 Mega pixel camera, Full HD recording @30fps with Zero Shutter Lag.

The Galaxy S4 comes on Android 4.2.2 and uses Samsung’s own Touch-Wiz Nature UX interface with extra smart functions.

The Chinese models are:
GT-I9500 3G GT-I9508 LTE China Mobile
GT-I9502 Dual-SIM China Unicom
SGH-I959 CDMA/GSM China Telecom

You can buy the Galaxy S4 online at the samsungshop the phone price is 5,199 yuan.

Samsung plans to launch the Galaxy S4 in 155 countries and will be available in majority of them by end of next month.

source

8 comments on “Order your Galaxy S4 in China

1. digiblogger 2 years ago said:

Hi… did you really mean “by the end of next months”? Most of them get it this month, or not?

2. JohnSweden 2 years ago said:

Could I order the gs4 from this site, and still expect the 3G and LTE connectivity to be working in Sweden?
    Of course this would be an attempt to get my hands on the exynos variant, but wouldn’t be worth the effort if it doesn’t work entirely in my home country… Can someone guarantee that it would work?

3. gtone339 2 years ago said:

Great but…

Guess that I’m from New Zealand and we shall get the Galaxy S4 first before everyone on April 27!

We’re a day ahead!! :)

4. vbx 2 years ago said:

How can we view the site in english? I would like to purchase the midrange S2 lookalike.

5. anozawa 2 years ago said:
  6. adrian1791 2 years ago said:

It probably comes with another gadgets, like TV or with a video projector hahaha!! Options like brick the phone on next boot, something like that!!

7. gagopc 2 years ago said:

I don’t know if i order , it will work in my country (IRAQ) , I need duos version , can any one tell me if it will work . our network mode we use GSM/WCDMA auto mode.